1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

This is great news. Congrats. A good sign of positive change.

Vendidad and Espi1971 like this.
  2. the alpha project

I think it was just a long time I had been on a streak. And it wasn’t challenging anymore so I wasn’t really thinking about it too much. I let my guard down I guess. I stayed in bed too long. And was caught off guard. I’m really happy with my progress. So I’m continuing on the journey!

3. the alpha project

Check in Day 1

Hello Spartans,

Feels very strange to say Day 1. Because it doesn’t feel like I’m starting over. And the difference between this day one and the one in September is like night and day. But here I am.

I’ve decided to enter an online bodybuilding competition And then one on stage next year. I have never been a large muscular kind of guy. I’m a scrawny skinny skeleton most of my life. But I’ve worked hard all my life to have a small amount of muscle and I want to have the fun of a competition. Since cutting out pmo and almost entirely removing weed and alcohol I’m facing a lot of frustration and feelings of not being inspired by my life. I’m blessed in my life situation. Don’t get me wrong. But I feel stale. So I’ve just entered the contest and I’m going to make a series of YouTube videos about my preparation. Not for fame or money. Just for fun. I don’t want to be a celebrity or anything. I just want to try something different. I’m tired of watching other people have fun and I want to have some of my own. I like YouTube because it will make the focus on creating content unlike Instagram where I usually just take a photo and upload and then spend hours scrolling through other peoples photos. I don’t want to do that. I want to create something fun and exciting.

So that’s where I’m at for now Spartans. Time for me to really step into a new phase of this journey and really make some changes in my life.

A-Hoo!

hollyman, Vendidad, fg4795 and 2 others like this.
  4. so this is my day 1, first thing to do is brainwashing of your brain with only rebooting materials.
    So im brainwashing!!

5. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

I m sorry everyone but i had to attend some family emergency. I am still there and may be absent from here. Please understand. Soon

6. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

7. Liven

Liven Fapstronaut

8. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

9. Checking day 2
    Another good day, had new lessons with this new way of distance learning( some problem with connection) and everything was good, no crowded room, no noise because of chatting, I followed easily.
    The situation stay critic, the president of our region asked for 15 days of total closure of everything apart from markets for foods. Will see

10. the alpha project

Take care of your family. We will be here when you return.

11. the alpha project

Wow. Sounds so serious. No emergencies in my area yet. I will be sure to feel grateful for this tomorrow as I move freely around my city.

Espi1971, Vendidad and fg4795 like this.
  12. the alpha project

Check in Day 2

Hello Spartans,

I had some good positive energy this morning after getting a haircut. After a couple of hours of working on my project with limited progress I felt angry and frustrated. I went to the gym and felt old, weak and fat. I was still feeling angry and directed it towards my workout. I tested myself. Adding more weight until I hit a new PR on bench. Not a lot of weight by any means. But it was a boost to my confidence. I haven’t tested myself in a couple of years. Partly because I switched training styles for a little while. Working with kettlebells and body weight movements instead. Barbell work feels great now. I’m glad I’m back to it.

I hope everyone has a good evening. See you tomorrow!

13. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 55, checking in

Glory To God!

Vendidad likes this.
  14. I failed yesterday so back at day 0

Vendidad, PeterJL and Espi1971 like this.
  15. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day twenty-seven.

16. Day 2, doing brainwash with rebooting materials only!

17. Liven

Liven Fapstronaut

Day 7 has been a struggle so far...

18. Liven

Liven Fapstronaut

What is rebooting material?