1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Next month am going to Arabia.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by orlando24, Feb 26, 2020.

1. orlando24

orlando24 New Fapstronaut

I am 28 years old and single for the last two years. I’m tired of the attitude of American women and now I want to have a relationship with a foreign girl. Next month, I’m going to Saudi Arabia on a business trip. I have heard that Arabian girls are very sexy and beautiful and I am looking for a girl like this. But I do not know how and where I can find such a girl. Is it easy to find a soulmate there in Arabia? Is there any dating site work in Saudi Arabia to find local women for date or long term relationship?

2. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

If you do find your soul mate there, are you going to live there full time or do the long distance thing?

3. I would look for a traditional girl in US. You may get in trouble there. If you go to jail there, hell, nobody is going to help you, and you are ****

4. orlando24

thanks for you suggestion, and I believe i won't end up in jail. thanks for the heads up though.:)

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. orlando24

In this regard, I have been searching the internet for the past few days. In the meantime, I found an article https://online4.love/arabic-dating-sites/ specifically written about dating in Arabian countries. This guy has written a lot about the Arabian dating sites. But I am still confused, whether I will find a soul mate there or not. Is there anyone who has experienced it? Your advice will be highly appreciated.

6. orlando24

I would invite her to come to the USA with me. If we really attached to each other.

7. In my humble opinion going to Saudi Arabia to find yourself a partner is not a good idea for a foreigner. Saudi Arabia is an Islamic fundamendalist state and is extremely conservative. While you may think that this is good Islam also prohibits dating before marriage. Also, most marriages there are controlled by the parents and if you are not a Muslim you’re out of luck as Muslim women are strictly prohibited from having romantic relations with non-Muslims. Plus, premarital sex is illegal and is punished with 100 lashes.

Honestly, Saudi Arabia is probably one of the worst places for finding a spouse as a foreigner in the world and if I were you I’d strongly reconsider and avoid Middle Eastern nations altogether. I know it’s a stereotype at this point but If you want to find a more traditional partner I’ve hard that a good place to look is Latin America or South-East Asia.

Stay safe!

Knighthawk and orlando24 like this.
  8. orlando24

@GreenSwampGuy I'm scared. is there any other destination where I can find an Arabian girl?

9. You’ll probably struggle with dating an Arabian girl in the Middle East as the societies there are much more conservative than America. Honestly, if you want to date an Arab girl specifically the safest way to do so would be to go to Europe. There are many Arabs in France, Germany and the Benelux countries so it shouldn’t be hard to find an Arab girl there. France is probably the best option as they have the highest Arab population in Europe (8 million) so you will have better chances there. The girls there also tend to be more liberal than in the Middle East so they should be more open to dating foreign non-Muslim guys.

10. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

I dont know about that. I don't date ... but yeah I can have dates. I heard Saudi has the best dates in the world. Please get some dates for me. :)

11. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

this was just a joke

Deleted Account and orlando24 like this.
  12. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

What if she says no? You gonna move there forever ?

13. orlando24

Nope, I can't leave USA. here is my business. if she says no then I'll try to persuade her. I hope I get it.

14. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

Am I the only one thinking it’s weird to want to get specifically « an Arab girl » ?
    It’s like those weebs that just want a Japanese girls. It’s like fetishizing an entire population.

15. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Wouldn’t it be easier to just date someone who lives near you?

16. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

So that she will pick up the disgusting attitude that motivated you to fly abroad and get her in the first place ?

Poseidon likes this.
  17. Purity Power

Purity Power Fapstronaut

Arabian ladies could be my type since I myself am hispanic and enjoy the black hair black eye slightly light brown type of skin, but usually here in France for example they are most likely indoctrinated in Islam or thug culture or xenophobia if I may say or just complete stupidity, but you may find some gems more easy to get along with (especially if you yourself are a really handsome man, obviously it always makes things cooler), and their physical attractiveness is not that really attractive when you just pay attention. Well, I'll fly abroad too so I can only tell you stay strong lol and do your best.

I remember I met a Danish girl at a park and she was pretty pretty attractive and tall, exact skin type and hair type right, but then she left because she was an exchange student..

So even northern Europe has gorgeous looking girl.

Now for the values and moral standards, it's more subtle but if she smokes or drinks alcohol or has some tatoos and piercings, and strange hair or strange make up and over-sexualized clothes, she MIGHT be "damaged good" meaning you should avoid getting yourself played and destroyed around her. But YOU should live by the very standards of purity and integrity as well, to be more legitimate and therefore at ease when it comes to finding the one.

Turkish girls are also cute in that sense.
    I also met a very beautiful Romanian girl during my associate's degree studies, and she was just that type as well. Already taken however.

And other places I won't share here.

And typical FRENCH girls can be gorgeous and sexy as well obviously, I speak from experience. Unfortunately the country has become a third world country cesspool with a feminist dictatorship which is why I'm leaving, but OVERALL it remains a cool country, it just needs more conservatism and biblical principles.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  18. Doesn't sound like the attitude of American women is your issue.

Knighthawk likes this.
  19. Nope. Definitely not the only one. It's super freaking weird.