1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

815 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

434 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Congratulations though on achieving rank!

Vendidad, Liven and fg4795 like this.
  2. Day 3 checking,
    Situtation still sucks, I am doing my best to do useful things and to distract myself but it's really tough, still I am fighting my way back to light no matter what.

Coffee Candy and Vendidad like this.
  3. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I feel for you my friend. Situation seems to be getting worse everywhere.

Many cancellations have been announced here in the USA and there will likely be more cancellations forthcoming.

For now I'm grateful that I can go to work, go out, and work out the gym, but I'm starting to wonder how much longer I'll be able to do it, or should do it.

If I go to the gym tonight I won't be surprised if there are very few people there.

2 new CV cases confirmed today in my county.

And I'm STILL coughing from 2 weeks ago. And that makes me wonder if I might actually have it.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    Vendidad, hollyman and fg4795 like this.
  4. I hope you will never experience problems, but just few hours ago WHO declared CV has a pandemic disease, so they are inviting countries to act against it.

Coffee Candy, Vendidad and Espi1971 like this.
  5. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

It seems like it's becoming more and more evident: It will require a worldwide aggressive containment effort, and I'm not convinced that it will make it go away. I hope I'm wrong.

Vendidad and fg4795 like this.
  6. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 56, checking in

Glory To God!

Vendidad likes this.
  7. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

No apologies needed. I hope all is well with your family.

Vendidad and hollyman like this.
  8. And today is my day 3, deep purification of brain is going on!!

9. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Check in Day 0

Hello Spartans

not sure what to say really.

I’ve never seen Game of thrones before so I watched it last night. I’m surprised honestly. It’s like soft core P with death and dismemberment. Went to bed. And had all these images in my head. Enough said.

I’m not distressed. Just a bit confused and curious. Maybe I’m just focused on other areas of life and I’m not giving this enough priority.

That’s all for now.

Vendidad, hollyman and Espi1971 like this.
  10. Lizo

Lizo Fapstronaut

Progress day 30 done.
    Two more 30 days to go..

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    Vendidad and Liven like this.
  11. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Checking in: Day twenty-eight.

12. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

I appreciate your candor my friend. And thank you for sharing daily.

13. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Man I can really relate to no-weed, no-alcohol, feeling-stale mentality. Which is why I think the bodybuilding contest is a great idea!

When is the date of the actual competition?

the alpha project and Vendidad like this.
  14. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

Well I'm still coughing this morning. Been about 2 weeks now, so right now I feel more susceptible to catching the CV.

But my mindset about CV is, Whatever happens will happen. I'm going to live my life as usual. I'm not going to let it stop me from living my life. I have no time for that!

Today I am able to move about freely, and I am grateful for that.

Today I will focus on doing my job and enjoying myself the next 2 days. There is a lot of tension and distractions right now, but that means I have an opportunity to step up, focus, and prove to myself that I can rise above.

Have a great day Spartans!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  15. Liven

Liven Fapstronaut

Thanks for the encouragement!

Okej thank you, and good luck.

I've never matched it either. But games and series with triggers like that can be tempting and a big trap.

16. Liven

Liven Fapstronaut

Checking in at day 8.

Btw why does the thread title says (closed)?

Vendidad likes this.
  17. It means that it doesn't accept new members for now.Although that will probably change in the future

18. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

i hope u recover soon bro, but make sure u check on some info about the CV. we are not supposed to be some paranoia about it but we also cant became ignorant of it too

i might never seen Game of Thrones too, but judging by your experienced i wouldnt want to try it tho

day 56 for me

im not cheking in yesterday...because i worked hard on my project...just to be rejected for the second time today .....

well it happen , but let say that im still alive, still got my job tomorrow, can eat good food etc

so why become a negative person

but i dont want to quit... maybe this is the best for me for this journey will taught me many thing's... just like nofap...the key is never give up!!!

stay strong fellow Sparta