1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I dont even want sex at this point

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Mar 12, 2020.

1. I just dont want others to have it thats all. Sex should be banned. People need to learn the virtues of celibacy and be forced into a super disclipined lifestyle like mine. People need to disclpine themselves like i did.

noone deserves to get laid. NOONE. And if i dont get laid, noone will. I want everyone to be forced into celibacy like I am. Its the only justice.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

That’s how you create a serial killer... you need to see someone.

3. ShotDunyun

ShotDunyun Fapstronaut

For real.

OP, live and let live. You will have a great life on your celibate path. Don't worry about the people who are not celibate

Protagonist and kaylee time like this.
  4. kaylee time

kaylee time Fapstronaut

And another example as to why he is suspended. Yet. Again. At this point, I am very convinced he is genuinely trolling. Because he has been able to come back on. See all the fuss his posts and threads have caused. I’m sure got a great boost realizing he can stir people up so easily, and went right back into it.

Protagonist likes this.
  5. Tell me OP, do you feel lonely at this time ? what about your family ? your parents ?
    Do you really have no one to receive positive energy from ?

6. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

He is either trolling or is mentally ill.
    I mean, it's an utter waste to troll at a site like nofap, no offence. He's just completely wasting his time and energy and chiselling his mindset into something more toxic.

But man, I really wonder what you hope to achieve spreading your repellant toxicity throughout the forums.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    kaylee time likes this.
  7. henryhill

henryhill Fapstronaut

Yes, I’m so glad you can post randomly again. I hope you’re a troll cause I can’t fathom you really thinking this way. But your post and people’s reactions to them are pure gold entertainment.

If you actually are looking for help you should see a psychiatrist!

kaylee time likes this.