1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Checking for day 2
    Woke up early, worked all morning.
    Had my first class with the distance learning in the afternoon.
    I like this way, no crowded place, no people that keep chatting and distracting. I can get used to this.

2. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Get used to the 7 hrs sleep. Which you will because I'm doing it. Nap should be no more than 20 min or you not gonna sleep well at night. Get down at 2200 is my routine.

That's right.

Reporting, 8k plus land nav aced. It was easier than I thought even the bad weather, but I have another one to do on night time. I'll be fine.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  3. Day 3 hell mode checking reporting the duty.
    Done all my chores today,
    woke up early,
    worked in the morning and finished everything 1 hour earlier,
    studied in the afternoon.
    This evening will read something

4. Day 1 of hell mode, got work to do and doing uni work. 45 minutes and I begin.

5. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting,
    Soaky weather passed. Still reading those articles about washing hands and cleaning rooms. Roughly have a plan if things getting worse that I cant go out anymore.
    You must be the saiyan? Welcome back!

I see @鱼菌熊 want to be here. He has some great tips to share. First off, what is tree therapy?

Second, I found an interesting article online.
    https://scottjeffrey.com/sexual-energy-transmutation/

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  6. Thank you, good to see you again. Salute to you!

7. TheoDumbledore

TheoDumbledore Fapstronaut

Hey everyone, just joined the community. I wonder if i can just check-in here or do i need to make a request?

Symbol of Peace and Leader of ME like this.
  8. summer_breeze

summer_breeze Fapstronaut

Rejoining the army after I stayed mostly offline for the past weeks.
    Let's do this

9. day 4 the hell mode checking in
    All the chores had been done, woke up a little later but still I was able to complete everything.
    Tomorrow will have some chores to do, so certainly will meet the police and will have to justify my presence,
    we live strange times my friends.

10. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Hey, please read 1st page to the bottom.

Reporting,
    8k plus night nav done. Could've done better. Watched the gov broadcast from the president. It's getting tense, but not worse.

11. Day 5 the hell mode checking in.
    Today spent the morning out for my chores, really happy about having this kind of chores, since we can out only for them, people in here are becoming cynical, and it's really sad.
    I did my new workout, and my studies, but most important I am staying human, I don't like to be the 1st city in the country for people who got the virus, that's not the record I want.

12. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    You need to inbox a formal joining request to me. Part of the procedure. State your reasons for wanting to join

13. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Hardly studied for the past 2 days, so didn't count them. And overslept today. Well it was International Sleep day after all haha.
    Running got me shin splints, and had to give up halfway on the track. Will a give a few days of rest and start again.
    Corona causing a lot of confusion

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  14. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

@TheoDumbledore And save it so you have a reminder of why you're here.

Reporting, 8K done with a feedback that says I'm abnormal on certain behavior. That's fine cuz my call sign is im’possible, not im’normal. (May be different standards)
    Out.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  15. lceres6

lceres6 Fapstronaut

Symbol of Peace likes this.
  16. TheoDumbledore

TheoDumbledore Fapstronaut

All good fellas, pretty occupied right now so i don't think I'll be able to post here daily yet. Maybe later!

Symbol of Peace and MONSTER MONK like this.
  17. Haddock

Haddock Fapstronaut

Reporting,
    many temptations right now, need some support and motivation!
    Out.

18. Reporting the duty day 6 hell mode,
    again all day spent home except for a chore I was able to do.
    Did special workout, studied and kept healthy lifestyle anyway, pretty proud about not giving in temptantions during this period, they try to take me into old bad habits, but I am not coming back, not this time

19. Day 7, first week of hell mode.
    Reporting the duty as always, sunday in quarantine.
    Did my studies and my workout, at least tomorrow I can go back working, really happy about this because at least I can go out a bit, strange period my friends, strange period