1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mandalorian Challenge 100 Days + [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Wolfyoufeed, Dec 26, 2019.

So you want to be a Mandalorian?

1. “This is the Way”

147 vote(s)
    98.7%
  2. “Hell no, paint a target on my back?”

2 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

panic buying can only be done by the rich and so on, they sacrifice other people who need the item too with piling the item for them self

as a man who work at retail company i didnt do that kinda thing's tho, just buy what we need

Gonarth and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  2. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

I already had to use my new weapon.. I drank some juice this morning on an empty stomach and I guess it was too much sugar. I had some temptations but came out victorious with prayer and thinking rationally.

The toilet paper thing always makes me laugh... what good is the toilet paper if you don’t have any food?? Isn’t that a bit more important? Input + output = ?

Math mustn't be their strongpoint :)

Gonarth likes this.
  3. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

Day 3 check in. Up the hill!

Wolfyoufeed and Gonarth like this.
  4. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

day 64 checking in

not much of a change, i feel no further benefit of nofap but i grateful for this streak

Wolfyoufeed, Anakin66 and Gonarth like this.
  5. Day 3

It is a good and calm Sunday thus far. Hope it stays like this for the rest of the day.

Wolfyoufeed and Anakin66 like this.
  6. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

Count me in day 0

7. hubbawulf1234

hubbawulf1234 Fapstronaut

Great weekend, other than this virus scare. Holding firm and not falling even in tempatation. The old me would have PMOd by now. Day 27 of challenge, day 37 overall!

Gonarth, Anakin66 and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  8. Mescalito

Mescalito Fapstronaut

Day 58...my emotions are going rollercoaster. I feel like I'm really changing and I'm confident that I will finally be the person I want to be.

Annnnnd PSMF-diet is doing it's magic, I lost 1,7kg or 3,75lbs in a week.
    Seems like gyms are going to close in my country... well I have some weights plus knowledge for some great home workouts.

9. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

well done you guys! Amid these crazy times we are keeping strong and abstaining from harmful thoughts and actions.

Keep up the good work fella’s

10. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

Day 75
    We are going strong everyone! Since it's vacation I planned this week to fully study. I'm not able to go out anyway so I can't make up excuses. We can get through this!

Wolfyoufeed, Gonarth and Anakin66 like this.
  11. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

Day 5 check in. I hope they get a handle on the covid19 virus soon. We can't continue like this for too long, the world economy is gonna get hit bad.

Wolfyoufeed, hollyman and Gonarth like this.
  12. Day 5

I hope everyone here is in a stable mental state during this global crisis!

I would say it has been a lot calmer for me in the last two days. The only problem is being marooned in the house with tougher restrictions being placed now in my locality due to corona. On the bright side, I am now able to wake up at 5:30 am virtually every day without an alarm clock which is something I thought I would never be able to achieve. I now have a morning routine set out to get a jump on the day. My cold shower challenge continues. I have also stayed clear of YouTube for the last 4 days which has made it possible to practice and enhance my knowledge in coding JavaScript. I have like 3 full hours freed up from not watching YouTube. It is amazing how much distraction can take away time without one noticing.

Anakin66 and hollyman like this.
  13. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

i hope all its well and back to normal. i hope that after this i still have my job tho this covid hit hard ofc

maybe im a little bit racist here, but if humanity can survive this virus, there must be a BAN on china wet market and eating animal behavior. SARS and now COVID are from the same country and cause by almost same pattern

and i hope they (chinnese gov) never challenge god again, its a stupid thing to do seriously

Gonarth likes this.
  14. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

15. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

Day 6 check in.

I don't think you sound racist, especially if you have the same conclusions had it been Poland or Australia rather than China. The bigger issue here is our global and national response. These pandemics can come from virtually any corner of the world. The question is, are we going to learn from our mistakes?

Risho, hollyman and Gonarth like this.
  16. While the blame can be put squarely on the Chinese communist party and its municipal authorities for not regulating the wet markets and the initial cover-up of the first cases of corona, I think what has emerged is that almost all world governments are clearly ill-prepared for a pandemic.

Anakin66 likes this.
  17. Day 6

I was struck by anxiety yesterday and I didn't sleep until 2 am. I am just grateful to be alive and to see this day.

18. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

which country are u from bro ? sound simmiliar situation
    u know when this pandemic start outbreak my gov didnt care at all, the gov clearly said that we must go for vacation dont be afraid on the pandemic, allowing people from infected country to vacation on our...welcome them like a hero (seriously happen).... mocking WHO and harvard study on the serious level of covid in our country.... couple day's later until today the outbreak is goin crazy 1 week andd 200 people positive of it, not to mention over thousand people potential positive.... yet they didnt do anything serious ,,,, i read some australia gov has mad to us of this but yeah my gov is real something

Gonarth and Anakin66 like this.
  19. an0nname01

an0nname01 New Fapstronaut

My 27th day of NOFAP in general and my 1st in this challenge. Wishing you all guys luck

Wolfyoufeed likes this.
  20. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Too late for that... we might as well realize that it’s going to cause a depression.

And I have a suspicions the “Virus” has been around a lot longer than people admit.. and that it was most likely weaponized by someone on purpose. But the long and short of it is this: Knowing these thing doesn’t change it.. we just have to adapt to our new situation.

As Bruce Lee once said “when you pour water into a cup, it take the shape of the cup. Be water my friends”

The Bible tells us that not only would this sort of thing happen, but the worst isn’t even here yet. Adapt and survive, and put our trust in the only one who can really fix these issues, our creator.

Gonarth and Anakin66 like this.