1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Weird Question

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Gangstar, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Gangstar

Gangstar Fapstronaut

Hi,

This may be a dumb and awkward question, but I'm rebooting from PMO and currently getting close with a girl I am interested in. I'm 21, and this is the first time I have legitimately tried to pursue a real girl romantically, so I am inexperienced in this aspect.

Sooooooo, there have been times when watching P, that a thin layer of ejaculatory fluid would seep out even before I'd start M-ing. From what I understand, the purpose of that is to lube up the penis during the foreplay before sex, but it still happens sometimes when we use P to simulate sexual stimulation.

Now, when I started realizing that I liked this girl and decided to start pursuing her, I started noticing that during the day, when I went to the bathroom, I would randomly have a similar sort of thin layer of semen if I was thinking about her during the day. It would honestly happen several times throughout the entire day (since I thought about her all the time). And then I realized that even if I went a long time without thinking of her, it would still happen. I looked up semen leakage as a sexual disorder because I was worried, but didn't find much.

Then, today I cuddled with her for the first time, and afterwards when I changed, my underwear had a giant spot of soaked gizz all over. I was really shocked because our cuddle session wasn't sexual in any way, and I never O-ed during it, but a comparable amount of fluid was there. (Maybe 20% of what a normal O would produce).

I am wondering if this is normal, or if maybe this is an effect of being involved with PMO for so long. Or maybe, this is a result of just going through a reboot. (I am about 18 days clean currently and my recent routine of the addiction was about 1-3 times a week). So maybe my body is just so used to O-ing that when I start to have actual physical contact with a girl it just can't control itself?

Could anyone could give me any explanation of whether this will go away? Would be very thankful. I really don't like this and would love for it to go away.

Thanks!

2. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut

I have the same issue, maybe a bit less now, or maybe the same.
    Most important thing is, that it is totally normal!
    It may be uncomfortable, because it feels like you came, even though you didn’t.
    The fluid is called precum, for the purpose like you said.
    Means you are aroused while being with that girl or thinking about her.

3. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

This is me when i had my first experience with girls 14 y.
    I produced a lot of liquid only for kissing, puberty...

I went to the doctor because , pubis , abdomen and balls hurts if i went out with a girl for hours like at the beach, with sexual contact ( kiss , hugs ... )
    He said that's normal , and if it hurts a lot you have to come ...
    My symthoms were : abdominal / pubis pain , difficulty walking , diarrhea.
    Terrible don't you think? All this because i was an horny kid.

So it's normal to produce liquid , if it hurts, consider coming for an health reason.

4. What the two above me said is correct. You're young and going through a normal learning period. You have to learn to regulate your body. Sexual intercourse is all about regulating your feeling levels with the muscles, just like sports...withholding, staying hard and practicing when to cum at the last most glorious second. Your body will eventually adjust to your wants don't worry. When I got good at it I learned to last about 15 or 20 minutes; change a few positions and take her 4 times a night easily. The soreness you get occasionally is called "Blue Ball" and the best thing for it is to finish to O. That's what your body s telling you. It will go away. The drops of liquid you mentioned is not sperm or semen. It's prostate fluid. No worries...you don't have to prep her before intercourse, just play with her with your fingers during lots of foreplay and she will be so wet you won't have any problems. That's the prepping. There is one more stage of intercourse for you to learn that no man your age knows about. Right now you are giving her what I call "plumbing". It's just in and out. So look up the word Kegel. You will have to teach her how to do it too, but she will be telling the girls how fab you are. So, don't teach your friends about it. Practice and get all of this down and you will be a champion Cox-man. Enjoy...