1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. primordial-saiyan and Paf-On like this.
  2. primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. That's good advice. Hope you'll come back stronger bro!! Let's continue to fight. Don't give up.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  4. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

5. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@waiter95 Checking in for the day. Nothing much to report this day, it's basically yesterday but less triggers encountered in the wild. Also, some fucking asshole decided to dump waste in the water source despite my country entering lockdown. Fucking human trash is gonna fuck us all over.

cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  6. Well, here i come . Christmas came early this year . A brave soul is wanted , someone crazy bold . To go with me like 100 days , i need them for these babies. Someone to keep me accountable, cause i make tons of mistakes . And in the end to officially go the duel of the duels here. Somebody ? I can go alone , but wanna motivate someone . Won't give up till i i read all and more .

Attached Files:

7. Lumian

Lumian Fapstronaut

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  8. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@waiter95 Checking in for the day. This day was a bit mixed, as an online class led to a 2 hour chat which led to me getting in a sort of holiday mood(With the lockdown, it might as well be a holiday). So, not really productive today. Almost got myself into a disaster before pulling myself out(Got myself in a position where I am assaulted by urges, that was real close).

9. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@waiter95 Checking in for the day. Mixed day too as I fucked up and thought that I had plenty of time. A really strong urge assaulted me at morning and I'm still feeling it's effects now. Not really much to report as I'm still staying at home due to the lockdown.

10. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey everyone... What's up? My pal @fg4795 is everything under control?
    Here day 275!
    These last weeks i ve got big temptations. The temptation was a real person that make me feel... you know... "hot". Just a friend so nothing gonna happen but upset me...
    So after that and cause we have a little contact (ask me a little massage), i have trouble when i came home. You know. I fight with big urges. Not at all desire for P although. In the end i didn't want even masturbate...
    Leave me a little pain in the testicles.. but i think it's normal, cause i had a strong and long erection and not finished.
    So... I have to avoid any new meetings! It's a big problem if we want to continue NoFap.
    At least i learn something. After 275 days with no PMO, will-power is very strong! ;)

11. Yes, I am getting used(unfortunately) to this kind of stress and isolation. It's good for me, but it's bad that the situation is getting worse again. But yes, speaking about PMO I am proud to be in control by now
    Will see what will happen, but I swear I won't give up.

12. Lumian

Lumian Fapstronaut

One more day through psychological drama...

13. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Not sure what happened to my duel partner since he wasn't seen for quite a while here. Nothing much this day beyond a few urges that were really a headache to deal with. Well, there's also the fact that my brain still demonstrates moral infestation by PMO, which is truly disgusting since when I saw news some crime, it made me aroused instead of angering me. The fact that I felt no anger is really concerning and only points out the fact that PMO truly warps our brains in disgusting ways.

14. TheoDumbledore

TheoDumbledore Fapstronaut

Triple check in
    Entering day 3 of lockdown. Still trying to get things in order but luckily i can still work from home which should keep me busy. Im enjoying this battle @Lumian, how you doin'

15. Hi guys, my country is also on quarantine regime and very close to lockdown I'm afraid. It's been a struggle of working from home and looking after kids but I am managing it. On day 78. Let's keep going!

16. This quarantine period can be a time of self reflection and working towards our goals with time we needed. Stay safe and keep going.

17. It's hard mylady I know it.
    But you already conquered 78 days, you are super strong
    You can do it, for work, for kids for everything.
    You are a wonderful person, and you will make it :)

18. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Well, I failed yesterday and now I'm back to Week 0. Fell to an urge that literally made my body go haywire, and tbh it was a good fight. That urge got me right when I thought I had won, so don't be like me comrades. Then during my moment of weakness yet another urge came in and beat the crap out of me. Thank fuck there was no third urge or this would've been a total catastrophe. Actually when I thought about this closer, I failed when I didn't extinguish that spark a few hours ago, which became a raging fire that was extremely hard to control. Have to take this into account during this attempt.

19. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

I wanna talk my heart out
    Guys, logically speaking, other than staying safe at home, if we think about it, it’s the time when we become very productive.
    No sports.
    No schools and colleges.
    This is the best time that we can use for improving ourselves and not indulging in pmo. For that matter, let us not indulge even in too much entertainment on Netflix or whatever.
    I watched Your Lie In April, I felt depressed. But to beat it, I went running, and I feel much better now.
    Let us use this time that we have to become better versions of ourselves, and not waste this precious time that we have got. Stay safe, but most importantly we must work on improving ourselves.
    When this is all over, we must all be better versions of ourselves. No time to waste now.
    You don’t get what you want, you get what you deserve.
    Peace!

primordial-saiyan, Alex_Al and fg4795 like this.