1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

State of calmness

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by HegHeu, Feb 1, 2020.

1. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

So yesterday I don't know what happened but I was calm and felt like a child and nothing could worry me. I was having the longest streak and I relapsed after 64 days it was followed by remorse yes but after few hours I was in this zen like state where I could control myself very much to the extent that I didn't binge relapse + didn't ate much as I was in power usually I eat a lot and after fap one gets much hugrier and even I had my fav food yesterday which I could have eaten till i was full I was able to control myself like a zen master. So I want to know how one can reach that state I think with nofap my goal is to reach that feeling. It was short so probably it was rush of dopamine which I got due to relapse after 64 days. I am thinking if balancing neurotransmitters will again reach me into that state. Cause alone dopamine can't do that magic. Anyone any idea about this...

Di.Do.555 likes this.
  2. superlateman

superlateman New Fapstronaut

probably something to do with a Chakra? there's always something to do with some Chakra!
    Yes I experienced something similar few years ago, I didn't think much of it as I was fighting back n forth with weed.

3. 4ndris

4ndris Fapstronaut

That feeling for me was after I watched the movie "Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring" . I am searching for ways to get back to that state again too. Anybody experienced in this?

4. juniormelville

juniormelville Fapstronaut

Long-term correct practice of meditation and daily mindfulness under supervision of a Master.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

Deleted Account and GoldenDreams like this.
  6. HegHeu

HegHeu Fapstronaut

The state is undescribable it's like u have infinite energy and pmo or any other thing doesn't interests you u are in control of what u want to do and how u want to do the animalistic brain has gone.

Deleted Account and GoldenDreams like this.
  7. This is great. I hope you continue on this path.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Di.Do.555

Di.Do.555 Fapstronaut

Meditate. Pray. And live to the point of tears.

GoldenDreams and Deleted Account like this.
  9. Prime36

Prime36 Fapstronaut

Oh Gawd! I went through this same damn thing! And it came after a relapse and just didn't go away even after the near-obligatory follow-up episodes of jerking off. Usually, my energy gets low and I kinda feel depressed after relapsing with several masturbations but didn't. It just felt like God wanted to show me he got me.

I usually meditate along with Semen Retention.

10. Nice! I think living a healthy, and meditative life is key. My aim is also to reach a state of more inner calm this year