1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Quiting internet

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Ineedthisbazz, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Ineedthisbazz

Ineedthisbazz Fapstronaut

2. Ineedthisbazz

Put my phone away when i go to sleep
    Dont use phone first hour after i woke up
    Do exresise, put timer on so you font waist much time
    Write one page
    Have to do list
    Hardest part forgive yourself, because i now dont have resoect form myself

3. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

This forum is on the internet. You should buy a notebook and journal this there... the old school way with a pen and some paper.

4. Ineedthisbazz

I dont want to quit internet for good, but rather to spent less time on surfing internet.
    Thenks for advice, i alredy have been writting "old school" jurnal. When i write on this forum some of my intention, i feel grater obligation to make them happend.

Poseidon likes this.
  5. Ineedthisbazz

Day 2
    I procastinate today.I will forgive my self, move on. Do not become your past.I will stay little late to try study a bit

Tomorow
    Exresise when i woke ul
    Dont use smarthphon first hours
    Wrote on this thread
    Study
    Read
    Wrote one page
    Use timer on my tasks

ZenPhysics likes this.
  6. ZenPhysics

ZenPhysics Fapstronaut

Hello @Ineedthisbazz , I have a problem with smartphone/internet addiction too, so I can relate to your situation. A few things I do right now are: (1) Leave my smartphone and other internet devices at work, (2) listen to the radio at home as a replacement. I also plan on buying a basic phone to use at home(so that people can at least call me when I’m not at work).
    I wish you luck on your journey :)

Ineedthisbazz likes this.
  7. Ineedthisbazz

So it was kinde fuck up last 10 days becouse of corona virus. I have moved to my family. I had job offer in town where i grow up. It is smaller town and most people i was knowing there moved.I dont want to go back, but as same time lets see what thay offer.

Forgive myself for leazy days
    Put heavybag and put some work in.
    Studie
    Dont go on internet spent time with family
    Write one page

ZenPhysics likes this.
  8. Ineedthisbazz

Thank for tips. It just like addiction. On every hint of boredom i without thinking go on rabit hole of internet and spent hours there.
    You have nice approach becouse you are not rely on will power by leaving you internet device at home.

9. DerSchütze

DerSchütze Fapstronaut

Good idea, I've been doing the same, this is my third time on the computer in the last 10 days.

10. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

You can try some of this:

Delete all Social apps on your smartphone.
    Make your background black and change your icons to white. (How fewer colors, how fewer dopamine trickers)
    Put your smartphone on black modus.
    Add a screen timer with an app.

It took me more than one year to reduces it, it is harder then you think haha~!

DerSchütze likes this.