1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No Nut 2020 Challenge [Support Thread] 365 Day NoFap Hardmode Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Pathofsuccess_1, Dec 26, 2019.

1. laserfish30

laserfish30 Fapstronaut

@Pathofsuccess_1 this is awesome to hear! Glad I can persevere with someone else. Today is also Day 1 and it was a very good day. Haven't had a real urge yet which is a little unusual but I'm preparing myself for when it does happen...

2. laserfish30

laserfish30 Fapstronaut

OK guys, so I made it four days, but I relapsed this morning. I understand I messed up but I have some progress. Im gonna pick myself back up and keep going

3. I still here and still going strong and not relapsed yet this year. Even if you relapsed keep going and you will fail if you give up trying to abstain.

laserfish30 likes this.
  4. Well I am keeping on going, but I check in other challenges because everybody stopped to checked in here, the real meaning of this challenges is to be in a lot of people to keeping strong together, if we are only 2/3 person, we can't be acocuntable for everyone, so my friend keep strong, but my advice is to change challenges, and to join one in which there's a lot people :)

Coffee Candy and Iwanttobefree1 like this.
  5. laserfish30

laserfish30 Fapstronaut

Wow, well it has been a bit since I've checked in, good news is Ive found encouragement elsewhere, and the bad news is that I am quarantined because of corona... So the temptations will be harder to fight off, but its possible to prevail

Iwanttobefree1 and fg4795 like this.
  6. I will do that, but I will come back here once a week or fortnight to check in. If this site becomes more active I will check in more active I will cheek in more.

fg4795 likes this.
  7. Well then let's check it everyone more
    March,21 checking in

Iwanttobefree1 and Coffee Candy like this.
  8. Pathofsuccess_1

Pathofsuccess_1 Fapstronaut

9. Pathofsuccess_1

Pathofsuccess_1 Fapstronaut

10. Tried to be active and the thread died again
    This time leaving for real

Coffee Candy likes this.