1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Day 44.
    today I tried to checked out some pics of hot girls on Instagram. At first I was in control. Then i noticed my mind was starting to get hooked and wanting to see more. So I went off Instagram.
    So currently am feeling ok. But am impressed that I have gained much control over sexual urges and control over which content can stimulate me.

Vendidad, Merry Terry, bromor and 7 others like this.
  2. Be careful my friend!! I think it's better to avoid to see these pics... But congratulations a new day of victory...

Vendidad, Merry Terry, bromor and 2 others like this.
  3. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

4. Met

Met Fapstronaut

Day 14. TWO WEEKS :emoji_tada::emoji_tada: I’m happy I managed to achieve such a streak and I need to thank all of you for being so helpful and kind. Stay safe and away from dirty stuff. My best wishes!:D

5. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

6. Day 17/90 No PM
    Day 426 at attempting this challenge
    Day 148 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, desserts and alcohol

Vendidad, Merry Terry, bromor and 2 others like this.
  7. From childhoods hour

From childhoods hour Fapstronaut

Day 1 completed again. I'll make it through day 5 this time, at minimum.

Vendidad, Aufbruch, bromor and 3 others like this.
  8. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

Day 1 again. with a little insight into my current feelings and situation.

First I want to say that I am really grateful for this community and how responsive, kind and supportive the people are here. I love you guys. hugs.

I at times give advice to people here and it gives me joy to help. However at times I think it is really important we share our feelings, especially when we are going through rough times.

I am going to be honest, I am feeling pretty down and anxious about my insomnia, and some situations in my home. ^^
    However I have backup solutions (like sleeping pills), in case my traditional methods won't work ( which they should usually do).
    I spend way too much time looking at a screen, even when I do exercise every now and then, it doesn't change much.
    I just happen to get anxious much more than I used to about my neighbors loud TV, my brother staying awake until 4-5am making subtle noises every now and then and lately he started smoking.
    The only time he goes see his friends or invite them home is at times around 3 am. Like wtf. Why this late?
    He is also very spoiled and not very well raised. my parent is unfortunately not competent enough to raise him coherently. I can't deal with any of this either, and quite frankly, I don't have to and shouldn't. I have to take care of myself and achieve my goals and dreams.

One thing I know for sure. My NEW self that lies on the other side of this whole struggle, would never match with this picture of where I am, in any way. (usually home and work are the things that repeat the most on a daily basis, it kind of contributes in our programming). And now in the lockdown it is mainly home.

I live with my family (and of course I love them for who they are, however, I cannot continue to exist and persist in this environment, because they are like a continous reocurrence of my past and they are therefore toxic simply because of that. Especially when I am trying to change myself radically.) it is a paradigm of misery.

Why don't I go live alone? Well, the things is the apartment where I live is bought and I feel that sense of financial security.
    With all the insecurities and anxiety issues that I have, living alone and having to pay the bills and a bunch of other stuff, might be too much for me. (but I am not sure, now I am thinking about it again.)
    Because I have no friends, no support to reach out to in case something happens. I would be lonely and feel lonely.
    But I could still try to make friends until then, like I did once. There is plenty of hope. I know it.

Sorry for the ramble.

I'll keep updating with less words :)

Much love and blessings to you.

Hugs.

Vendidad, Merry Terry, bromor and 3 others like this.
  9. Galaxy Hitchhiker

Galaxy Hitchhiker Fapstronaut

Day 69. Every day closer to 90 days.

Vendidad, Merry Terry, bromor and 3 others like this.
  10. I_must_quit

I_must_quit Fapstronaut

Day 4 of the new habit.
    I am loving it. Its amazing how I have so much time and I am able to feel my emotions. I can feel the anxiety whenever it creeps inside and i realize it has no power over me. But I am stopping all negative language from now on. all my life i have talked negative to myself. negative words.Donot want be held back by my reality but change it, create it. I love myself.This made so much sense to me. Not that it was something new, but it was powerful.
    Hugs ❣️ and love

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    Vendidad, Merry Terry, bromor and 4 others like this.
  11. Neymar

Neymar Fapstronaut

Day2
    We all can do it
    COME ON GUYS WE ALL ARE NOT IN THIS WORLD TO JUST WASTE OUR HUMAN LABOUR WE ARE HERE TO WORK . AWAKE ,ARISE AND DONT STOP TILL YOUR ACHIEVEMENT OF GOAL.
    Best of luck , lets rock it

Vendidad, Merry Terry, bromor and 5 others like this.
  12. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

Today I have woken up with intense sexual urges. My mind keeps on wondering to thoughts of nude girls. I can feel the urge to watch P.
    But am powering through, I have to finish this day clean. Will post again in the evening to update you on how the day would have progressed.
    But today's urges are crazy. Everytime I loss focus or feel bored they pop up. So I have to keep myself distracted and very mindful of them.

Vendidad, Merry Terry, bromor and 4 others like this.
  13. snarkious

snarkious Fapstronaut

Day 7!!! A whole week without PMO!!!

Vendidad, Aufbruch, bromor and 3 others like this.
  14. ANameThatStartsWithK

ANameThatStartsWithK Fapstronaut

Day 26/90 check in.
    I am now calm at the surface level however inside in my mind there is a lot lot of negative thoughts, the p imagery appears everyday but I talk to myself and explain to myself about nofap (no pmo) the bad effects of pmo'ing and the benefits of Nofap and that I can be able to release these imagies from my mind and develop a cleaner mind through educating myself about reboot and the Nofap lifestyle.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    Vendidad, Pone, Aufbruch and 3 others like this.
  15. dannyboy91

dannyboy91 Fapstronaut

Day 18 bring it on!!

Vendidad, bromor, antn and 2 others like this.
  16. Boris_Britva

Boris_Britva Fapstronaut

6th day of 90 )))

I STAY STRONG!!!!)))

Vendidad, bromor, antn and 2 others like this.
  17. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

18. tuutta123

tuutta123 Fapstronaut

Keep going guys I'll join you too!! Let's do this together.

19. antn

antn Fapstronaut