1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

60 Days - 1st time this long in my life!!! :)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SuperiorMan95, Feb 7, 2020.

1. SuperiorMan95

SuperiorMan95 Fapstronaut

Fellas,

Today I hit 61 days of no PMO! First time in my entire live since I've started masturbating have I gone this long without PMOing! So proud of myself! So grateful to this forum and for all of the benefits I have gained notably a strong zest for life!!! I feel more energy and positive aggression than ever before. I also feel more in touch with women, more able to seduce them, talk to them, and less caught up in perfectionism regarding their looks (sometimes I feel like I can bang anything that moves lmao but of course mastering women is the next step).

I must stay vigilant. I have 30 days to go to complete the initial goal. After that, my goal will be to figure out my next move but as I have mentioned several times before, I believe that this may be the end of the road for me regarding P & M. However, I count on potentially Oing but with women only and with discipline.

One of the biggest things for me has been to go to work a lot. Just keeping busy and the feeling of accomplishment I get from making money and saving it feels really good and keeps me in a positive state of mind. The other big thing that's helping me is that I have reduced stress in my life a good degree through a few methods:

1) 7 days a week consistent sleep schedule (I protect my sleep making sure I get enough)
    2) No alcohol, no dating apps, very minimal social media
    3) Stopped putting so much pressure on myself to start online business instead focusing on my current job and simply building up cash. I'll focus on building online business later on but I'm not ready for it at the moment. My energy is too caught up in getting back on track with PMO and my other pursuits. I find that when I put too much pressure on myself, it makes PMO very tempting.

Just some food for thoughts fellas! Mid-20's right here and finally getting a handle on this behavior. It feels amazing!

2. nirav2696

nirav2696 Fapstronaut

Very right brother I like it, thank you for posting