1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluedragon9

bluedragon9 Fapstronaut

2. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

"Thanks for sharing" - Movie tip -- Mark Ruffalo against addiction
    Dude, thanks for the sharing. You have nice self-reflexion skills.

If you ask me, the urges still haunt me too. I get very emotional at times in an intencity, that I thought long lost in me (Outcome : ...Good & Bad). The Opposite to that is a complete downfall into Flat-lining where I just wonna die, burried, rolled up in my bed. But searching between these two stormy states, I find back some self acceptance. Shame peeling off. Fullness and Greateness, like my semen was made out of gold.

You made a huge example of being impregnated with your own energy on account of sELf- dISCIPLINe. XD So thank you for that. You are an inspiration. Stay strong!

Akatsuki still has you !!!

giphy.gif

3. I'm not exactly sure why.. but currently I can't even make it to 3 Day.

Pathetic

Good thing my jumprope came today, so I can workout whenever I want to, even in quarantaine.

I'll get those 90s.
    I won't give up.
    I try again and again and again. I won't forget those relapses. I will keep them in mind. Analyse them. Learn from them. Overcome them.
    Sure thing I will fail. But I#ll make sure I will fail forwards.

[​IMG]

4. uglypenguin123

uglypenguin123 Fapstronaut

Day 6! Im trying my best not to look at instagram, just deleted it.. too many temptations on there.

5. First things first, why did you put this
    ("Thanks for sharing" - Nice Movie with Mark Ruffalo
    Dude, thanks for the sharing.") in my post?

"Maan," --> OK now I guess this was fine (fine?) to put in my post, but OK...

Now, back to what I am going to reply...

Second things second, relating to emotions, I totally remember that scene from Naruto. That was a very emotional scene. Also, this picture that you put on this reply was a really good choice. It makes a lot of sense to put that picture in, and not many Naruto fans would understand why you would put it on there, but I do.

"If you ask me, the urges still haunt me too. I get very emotional at times in an intencity, that I thought long lost in me (Outcome : ...Good & Bad). The Opposite to that is a complete downfall into Flat-lining where I just wonna die, burried, rolled up in my bed. But searching between these two stormy states, I find back some self acceptance. Shame peeling off. Fullness and Greateness, like my semen was made out of gold."

Same.
    Yeah, it gets very intense when you realize that you might have relapsed.

"You made a huge example of being impregnated with your own energy on account of sELf- dISCIPLINe. XD So thank you for that. You are an inspiration. Stay strong!"

I'm glad I inspired you. Although that was not my intention in that specific post, I'm glad it did.

Yeah, I'm going to get stronger starting now! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2020
  6. MHero

MHero Fapstronaut

I can't pass one weak. I'm wasting my life, my time, my energy. PMO holds me back, from doing what I love.
    Deep in my mind I know that some day I will relapse. I think that it doesn't not matter how hard you try. I'm in this loop because I don't have a strategy. I can't find a solution...
    What I can do is, trying, I trying, and trying.

Day 0

7. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

That was an accident. The movie is pretty good tho.
    Glad that we speak the same language.
    No question about that.

8. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Earcandy

One Eyed Owl and Deleted Account like this.
  9. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Maybe it is not the point not to relapse. Mastery comes like girls, with periods. So master your disaster with laughter. I mean you still have that biological -- not till you die stopping -- Bull similar -- Sex Drive to reproduce yourself. Hormones pumping through you body. Your brain is nonsensing you. You loose your mind. Well thats life and it will always be.

But remember, a little shootin in the shower, always better than P.-programming for hours.

10. belio123

belio123 Fapstronaut

11. Can you refine what you mean here? I don't understand what you're saying relating to what @MHero said.

12. Day 7 for no m woohoo one week

day 34 for no p

still going on

13. demon_slayer_asta9687

demon_slayer_asta9687 Fapstronaut

I have reached Day 9, and I have done a few Pistol Squats and they hurt like HELL!

14. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.