1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What the hell is wrong with this forum and people?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Abzu, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Abzu

Abzu Fapstronaut

So recently someone contacted me about PATM (People are Allergic To Me) and straight away gave their no. which i found so weird and surprising as how can trust a stranger on internet then i said to her that "sorry i can't talk on phone due to privacy reasons"

then she was ok with it then suddenly after first replied she disappeared and tried to contact her many times but got no reply in PM then suddenly after almost a week i thought of contacting her on whatsapp and next day i found out it might be a girl

then i thought she might think i am stalking so i waited then finally after i lost all my patience i contacted her and she didn't reply seeing my messages and now as i checked my inbox on the forum our convo isn't showing up, this is so stupid from the forum side too.

Why would you guys allow people to delete their PMs of the inbox and it gets rid of them from the recipient's inbox as well, this is such a weird system. I have never seen this on any site before.

Also, she must have been serious about it otherwise she won't share her personal no. with me in a msg but i am surprised she hasn't blocked on whatsapp, though that might be on the way if i send any further msgs and she might get annoyed.

I am also worried that she has got my no. so i think i can also get in some trouble, i really upset and have an urge to call her but i think it would even worsen the situation and she might even contact police for stalking or something but right now i'm in such a dismay, i am sick of these weird things / events happening to me on regular basis, people are just weird and unpredictable.

This was probably my worst experience on nofap forum, i mean if you trust someone to call you then you should easily be ready to chat on whatsapp atleast, i think she suddenly changed her mind for some reason, maybe my vibe or something because i never got a significant attention from a girl ever in my life.

2. Let me see if I have this right.

Because you said...

So she respected the fact you weren't keen on interaction...It's sounds like maybe you changed your mind but she had moved along and respected what you originally told her. Then you reached out a bunch of different ways all at once? Its weird this would spook someone? Then you got spooked because you were being ghosted? But its the site's fault?

I agree that people online can be weird.

3. Abzu

Abzu Fapstronaut

No, not at all. I only tried to get back from her only through PM on the forum and then i lost all patience she wasn't even visiting the site then all of a sudden she deleted everything (the whole conversation).

I think it's a critical issue of this site as well, we have no right to get rid of message from someone's inbox all of a sudden like this, i am very frustrated about what happened to me and still in a dilemma.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  4. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut