1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Well that's true. Our countries are famous about their history! I m very proud about it. Also it is very encouraging that help has come. Everything will be fine my brother. Be patient.
    About my Streak!!! Well something else to be proud i think :cool:
    My goal? When day 365 will rise!!!!

2. Preach brother, focus on your goals. The right woman for you is doing the same.

3. Thanks for the patience and joining, you'll be fighting against @Potato_22. Looking forward to seeing you fight hard and check in around here.

Leader of ME, Superman# and Alex_Al like this.
  4. Update:

The rest of my semester is just coursework, all exams are cancelled. I am free of women and all vices now, and I had a lot of success that I am keeping quiet recently. This corona can be a chance to show what I'm made of but it's been hard to be productive but it's time to just do my work and keep on top of myself. Cold showers and daily workouts my body has very little body fat and eating healthy fruits and good food.

Learn skills for the future, if you want to learn how to cook, do it. Learn a routine, do it. Learn coding, do it. Learn how to read books and speak better, do it. This is your time to level up warriors. Look good and be the best, this is our purpose. Don't worry about anything but you, whilst everyone is out of control. Think deep and have this realisation please.

Keep striving,

Saiyan

5. Potato_22

Potato_22 Fapstronaut

Ok day 1, lets beat this addiction together @Superman# you can look me as a rival or as friend with same goal, but we will gonna overcome this, stay strong

6. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

@Maduve aagu Well, I fucked up twice yesterday. The second one happened due to obvious reasons(chaser effect), but the first one was because I failed to defeat a thought that eventually became a great tide that I cannot control.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  7. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Yes!

8. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

We must use this time that we’ve got!

9. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Trigger alert!​
    So there is proof that sex sells!
    I’m attaching a link of MKBHD’s(Tech Youtuber) video about the Escobar fold phone.
    Pablo Escobar’s elder brother started this company p to make folding phones,which never got made, but were only sent to high profile tech youtubers to improve their branding.
    And (Trigger alert!) maybe check out Escobar inc.’s YouTube channel as well.
    This is some weak shit.
    This ain’t good marketing. This is totally beta! Attacking people through what they don’t wanna see in a smartphone advertisement.

Trigger Warning though!
    Peace!

10. Thoughts of the day:
    Recently I started valuing my semen tbh, it's literally life force and it's what I've wasted and I don't let develop in me in a second. Liquid gold isn't something that can develop into a man, it's so precious to all of us that just protecting ourselves from wasting it is essential.

For me it isn't a matter of stopping lust, hunger and all these base desires but a matter of regulation because I am a ruler over my body so I can't lead it to ruin. Take reins over the animal so I can train to make it ride faster and stronger and don't let it throw me off.

I see success in every single one of you, it's just a matter of perseverence, patience and proactiveness. Keep at it my friends.

11. Potato_22

Potato_22 Fapstronaut

Day 2 everything ok but Im tired I haven't slept well in the past days and I can't sleep properly event if I tried, even if I go to sleep early, but I will not lose my focus, my goal, I have to see if this is a side effect of so many year being tied with this addiction.

12. You seem you are a beast.. But I am not sure..
    Are you ?

Man, this Saiyan .. I am seein' . It better stays, I am telling you . I am in love wit' you right now . Let him be .

As far as a woman and her goals.. Here is my controversial statement. Women got no goals. Not in the same way as men do. Women got paths of life, hobbies, their craft, ambition . They ain't got what men got, and that is okay. Much of it is hormones. We, men, just wired different . So to the statement ''while you work on your goals, she works on her" it is more like ''while you working on your goals, she is expecting to meet you in the future as a result of your work '' . I am not telling women waste their time.. no.. But have you seen a female baller, balls like Kobe ? Have you seen motivational speaker speaks like Eric Thomas? They probably can go and I love them, many women are judges, lawyers cause it is women friendly, but.. man.. goals are for man. Not that women cannot achieve anything, they can.. But man are chasers...

We go getters. And if you feel you are not, it is because of the pollution on our minds from everywhere. Dig deep down, you are born to raise hell to these phonies taking advantage of all of us ( P industry, TV/advertisement, commercial industries- they the devil, but even devil gets cold when God is holding you . )

13. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

14. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Been quite productive these two days. I've got my plans done(and exceeded slightly) and have been able to slightly relax during playtime. However, I got a nasty nausea(maybe it was a headache) yesterday and it turned into a nasty headache today. I think it's caused by PMO, and this uncomfortableness is really familiar. If I'm right, it'll go away tomorrow. Slept late yesterday due to me being rigid and insisting on doing something that doesn't need to be done. Also doesn't help that I lost mindfulness and started drifting in thoughts while attempting to sleep. When I realized what's going on it's 11:47. Didn't exactly wake up energized as usual(I hate to say as usual but I don't usually wake up energized), which I hope will eventually change one day.

15. Superman#

Superman# Fapstronaut

Good luck, I ended it yesterday.

16. Hey guys, sorry for missing in action for a while! The past two weeks have been quite busy for me. But it was very productive as well. My school switched to online, and I have been working on an online presentation, which I gave yesterday and thought it went well. Anyway, just to check in! Hope you guys are doing well too! @Paf-On @primordial-saiyan

17. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

I really like your school of thought! Very inspiring

18. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Day 14
    2 weeks clean. I got a lil bored of studying today, so spent some time with my cousins. I also took my electronic keyboard and learnt to play the opening of Your Lie In April. I just started, and I’m happy with my progress. More tomorrow!
    Peace!

19. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Productivity dropped this day and one of my tasks ended up being swapped with another one that I accidentally finished ahead of schedule since I ran out of time. Hung out with a friend online which is why my productivity dropped in the first place, but I can still finish my tasks now if I rush it, which I am doing right now.

20. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut