1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

813 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

433 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

Keep going man and take care..

2. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 6

Checking in.

Glory To God!

Sacred heart of Jesus, I put all my trust in you.

3. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

4. Espi1971

Espi1971 Fapstronaut

5. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

Day 0 (RELAPSE AGAIN) ;-;

Vendidad likes this.
  6. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

Congrats on your progress

Vendidad likes this.
  7. the alpha project

Glad to hear all of this my friend (except the runny nose of course!)
    You’ve been in hard transformation mode the last several months. It is awesome to see you crushing life!

Vendidad and Espi1971 like this.
  8. the alpha project

Check In Day 4

Hello Spartans,

I’m glad to be here because I feel the urges today and I know my fellow Spartans give me strength to demand more of myself.

Did some training yesterday and some writing. And I worked on some video editing. It is a lot of work but I know that as I learn it will become easier and faster. My drone is the Mavic mini. It is an incredible piece of technology. I can’t wait to fly it some more when the skies are clear. I’m just doing it for fun right now which is good for my spirit.
    Take care everyone
    Stay safe!

hollyman, Risho and Vendidad like this.
  9. Day 20 checking in
    All is good, I've been a bit inspirational in my family and I am really proud of this.
    As said, for virus we tried the last attack, so the numbers will grow but they don't really care rn, just need to keep strong.
    Today Russia's help passed from my municipality to sanitize everything.
    Well it went good after all today.

10. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

11. Dahlazycoda

Dahlazycoda Fapstronaut

Thank you

Vendidad and Symbol of Peace like this.
  12. Dahlazycoda

Dahlazycoda Fapstronaut

Checking in day 56. Let's keep praying and let's keep fighting

13. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

thank you bro

day 73

i do some home workout like push up and something like that...and its good i never though that home workout will be this good before,, i will try again today

stay strong and healthy

14. Laurent

Laurent Fapstronaut

Check in day 4.
    I feel my emotions are coming back. I fear them, I don't know how to manage them. Usually I used PMO to avoid them.
    Do you have any advice ?

Vendidad, Risho, hollyman and 2 others like this.
  15. You used to run away.
    Time to face them

Laurent, Vendidad, hollyman and 3 others like this.
  16. N4ruto

N4ruto Fapstronaut

17. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 7

Checking in.

Glory To God!

Sacred heart of Jesus, I put all my trust in you.

18. Day 21 checking
    Doing good, rest from academics today, the virus is spreading slowly, can't wait to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

PeterJL, Vendidad, Espi1971 and 5 others like this.
  19. the alpha project

@fg4795 is right.

I don’t know you personally. And I’m not a professional therapist. It’s possible everything I write below is what you are already doing. But since you have asked for some ideas I’ll write some things here. I’m glad you are still here. You have been here longer than me. I appreciate your commitment.

There is no right way that works for everyone. But there is one universal truth. It begins with a commitment to stop running away from life. Which includes emotions. And the life events that trigger them. This is quite a large endeavour. Because it’s about how we live our lives. How we behave and think and feel in work, school, friendship, business and family. There are no easy answers or easy fixes. But you must commit to being a student of your Self. Character takes a long time to change. But it can be done.

If emotions control me, it is because I am reactive. It is because the conditions of life dictate how I think and feel.

The goal is not to become a robot with no emotions. Rather, it is to place the locus of control inside of self. To choose my state of being. I can feel anger without being controlled by it and yelling or hurting others. I can feel lust but not be controlled by it, turning to pmo for example. I can feel envy but not turn to stealing or destroying what others have.

Discipline is the key. Discipline in our thoughts, our words and our actions. Because discipline is action that is not reaction. Discipline is choosing. We come here because we choose to not pmo. That is good. A good start. Then we make additional choices. To see people as more than sexual objects. To value them for more than their sexual value. We change ourselves. Our being. And it ripples out from there.

Explore your emotions. Face them. Don’t run away. Feel them in your body. Notice the thoughts that come along. Talk through them. Come to know them. Come to know yourself. Become more conscious and aware. It takes time. But it’s worth it. It’s a journey.

For tangible efforts. The usual things like eat clean, exercise, remove intoxicants, meditate, pray if you have a relationship with a higher power, journal. Get in nature. Cut out excessive entertainment. Clear your mind.

PMO is a shortcut. This challenge is about the end of pmo. But I think it is really about the end of shortcuts.

I hope we can have more of these kinds of discussions in this thread. And I hope others will share their thoughts. I enjoy this kind of discussion.

Laurent, fg4795, Vendidad and 3 others like this.