1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Law of attraction Coaches looking to teach me how to manifest?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by llortaton, Mar 25, 2020.

1. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I'm a 15 year old. Looking for someone who has used the law of attraction to manifest a multitude of desires. Someone who has enough experience and knowledge, to teach me and help me manifest. :)

Thanks! :D

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Mistakesweremade

Mistakesweremade Fapstronaut

It comes naturally based on the energy you vibrate. You should not attempt to control it. It will most likely have a counterproductive outcome since you spend a ton of mental energy trying to get it to work consciously which can lead to all sorts of problems like mental fatigue, insomnia & depression etc.
    I tried it when I was 17 after reading the book the power of the subconcious mind. I was young and was experiencing a major depression and this book came along about the law of attraction that sounded like a real life fairy tale that can cure all my problems. Reading this book was probably the biggest mistake in my life and it made my situation at least 3x worse than it already was. You can still try it as I believe everyone is different but don't say I didn't warn you!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    Deleted Account and bluemax4 like this.
  3. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    That's probably because you weren't mentally stable at the moment. All it requires is you to visualize the positive outcome, feel as if it's yours, and act as if it's yours, and then let go of the desire, and continue your day as it goes, then go back, and then repeat.

4. Mistakesweremade

Mistakesweremade Fapstronaut

Well if it is as simple as that then you wouldn't be asking others for advice now would you? It is not that simple and attempting to do that on a daily basis will cause mental strain and deplete your energy. You're young so you want the easy way out. But in truth, there is no easy way out in life. You think god would design something like the law of attraction so someone can easily figure it out and become like Neo from the Matrix. Nope, he did not intend it that way. In truth, there is nobody in the world who is a law of attraction master. They either have it going for them or not, they don't try to obtain it through conscious effort. That's just silly. Whomever came up with that idea that you can just control the law of attraction thru the right mindset just wanted to sell a ton of book copies. And I am not necessary saying you cannot since there are many testimonials saying they have. What you don't see mentioned are the ones who fail after prolong use and just given up on it. It is not something substainable and will likely cause side effects. Just like anti-depressants. I highly doubt anyone in the world can manifest the law of attraction consistently in their life on a long-term basis after reading some how-to-book.

My advice, just go on nofap (or if you really desired it) go on a 30 day fast like Jesus. That would naturally bring upon the law of attraction instead of being hellbent on manifesting it for yourself. The latter is just that a mystical makeover for greed that will likely lead you to the wrong path. Whoever wrote the book (I think it's called The Secret.) was just a brilliant marketing campaign for the gullible. You cannot hack your way to a better life.

But all that probably isn't gonna stop you from the allure of achieving these mystical powers the easy way. So maybe in 5 or 10 years later you can come back and reflect on this post then tell me if I am wrong or not.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  5. Decide what you want and then look at ways you can achieve it. For example if your aim is to be wealthy, then at your agem you could ensure you spend more time studying & researching careers that pay a big wage so you can be clear on what you want to work towards. Do something every day towards achieving your target. For me, I'd say the biggest factor in law of attraction is how much action you take towards achieving your desires.

6. Hey How did you overcome the effects? Looks like picking up that spiritual book that almost gave me a mental breakdown is my story too

7. ahighertruth

ahighertruth Fapstronaut

I would like to know too. I have way too many negative thoughts I need to get rid of.

8. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

Bruh where your parents at, get off the internet for a while lol

Deleted Account and recon117 like this.
  9. What do you want in life?

10. Lotsa responses to lotsa random woke threads...
    Don't come at me! I am just joking!

FellatiousD likes this.
  11. You caught me. I was going to hear OP's response and explain to him that he can achieve these things through effort. Foiled again!

Also I'm farming alerts. So thank you for the quote.

12. I thought I had seen it all... And then I saw this! :rolleyes: