1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

I highly recommend you all to listen to this piano master stroke! It’s from this anime movie called Weathering with you; from the same director who made Your Name

Leader of ME likes this.
  2. Okayish ? that was BEAST MODE.

I like the sound you shared. Thank you.

cr7da8055 likes this.
  3. I am tripping. I loved it .

cr7da8055 likes this.
  4. @Saiyan123

22, M, Single. My current streak is 5 days, longest streak was 262. Ready to duel!

5. @primordial-saiyan

6. Hello .
    Saiyan is busy these days and this thread function very differently from the beginning .
    Look out for somebody who is available like you .
    I am glad you are here .

Once you find someone, arrange the duel between you here .

7. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. It's okayish today, but I faced some urges at the morning when I just woke up. They were pretty aggressive and hard to defeat for a sleepy me, though I am sure that conscious me can take them on without a problem. Pretty sure these weird urges fucked up my body somehow, so I had to be faster in defeating them.

8. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

9. Becoming Jasmine

Becoming Jasmine Fapstronaut

Thanks! My longest is now 15 days though ;)

10. NeverTooLate

NeverTooLate Fapstronaut

11. Enigma897

Enigma897 Fapstronaut

@Saiyan123 @primordial-saiyan

17, M, My current streak is 4 days and my highest ever streak is 14 days but i know i am going to beat it with the current streak i have now! I am ready to duel so please match me up with someone.
    thanks

12. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hey pal... Welcome in "duels".
    So 262 days? That's awesome.
    And what was the reason of the reset? I m asking cause i m in day 290. Any advice?

13. @Enigma897 @NeverSurrender823

So.. Again will back up my words with a research . (this may seem kind of funny to all, but actually helps me a lot ) European Union ideology of gender equality of payment . Here it comes . The idea is men and women to be paid same for the same job . Since average people earn basic income .. For example a male works 9-5 getting paid 2 000 euro and I woman getting paid 2 000 . What a woman will look for in such a man ? He probably high quality male, let's assume, good, fair . And if the income is level, how he, if he ain't mentally supreme, will be competitive with his woman looks ? For example, He is a male earning 2 000 good looking and she is 2 000 good looking (but other male want her, cause of her looks, which is not happening with male the same way, and it is fully okay . ) She is starting to look for other options automatically .

Here is the thing a male got to earn at least twice, or thrice more money than his wife . Because he is already in debt, because of her looks, nature and her options being a woman . Can you see how they promote marriage problems ? With there ''good'' intention ? Yeah, one should not be paid less because of the gender possessed . But that structure is not working in making happy families all over the world . Even the woman stays with the man, she acts bossy in those situations .

PMO mentality is something that took over the world by force and the chance for us to escape it consequences is to always RECOGNISE it. That is the only way to FIGHT against it .

If you are a male today, which is the case with many of us here in this thread and community, you got to work hard on your mind, finances, attitude.. cause women are already up front with there appearance and social skills . And being a male in social situations nowadays is so awkward , social life and social media is WOMEN life . So we got to find our way, cause if we cannot ...

It leads to PMO, depression and suicide (90% in the world are males )

14. Money is not everything and so important as I stated, but that brings CONFIDENCE . And we know where lack of confidence lead us to .

15. Enigma897

Enigma897 Fapstronaut

That's a good way of looking at it, you are really right.

cr7da8055 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  16. I meant if you want to duel each other .
    I am just spilling some random thoughts .

17. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Surely we all agree that men and women are all equal but we are clearly not the same. We have different roles to play in society. More or less this applies also from man to man and from woman to woman depending on the particular gifts of each. That doesn't make anyone superior or inferior. We are all members of one body (as the apostle Paul beautifully describes). Each member is just as valuable and useful for the whole body in a different way though. In our time we have confused the meaning of being "same" with "equal". That's why even the special characteristics of the sexes have been lost, among other things. Big discussion. For sure we all have a share of responsibility for what happens today. Change will not come with simple thoughts about what's going on. It isn't a philosophical problem. Change will come with inner awakening, personal repentance and change, with the personal sacrifice of each. Although every different point of view respected.
    P.S. sorry for my english guys

18. I agree with you @Alex_Al. I would not be against earning less than a man because my priorities are different but I would very much prefer to be respected and not discriminated for choosing my priorities. Because men and women should complement each other and not compete who is more powerful. Men are powerful when they rise up in their masculinity and women are powerful when they stand in their femininity, and these are two different aspects.
    Yes, you're right. And money equals power, they add power to a man.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2020
  19. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

20. NeverTooLate

NeverTooLate Fapstronaut