1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap 90 day report - Next update

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Tottoro, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Tottoro

Tottoro Fapstronaut

Edit 5: 1 July 2020
    Feeling excited that I m gonna complete 180 days tomorrow.

Edit 4 : 7 May 2020
    (seborrheic dermatitis cured)

Day 124 today.
    I had a problem of chronic dandruff for many years. My scalp used to be always itchy and flaky. Sometimes condition became so bad that I had to wear a cap to hide those silver flakes. I tried all possible medications , oils and shampoos but nothing worked. Some gave only temporary relief and the dandruff used to be back with a bang.
    Now I'm very happy to say that my scalp and very clean and smooth and not a single flake is there. Seems the real culprit was DHT. Not a single dermatologist told me to stop PMO.
    So just fuck those shampoos and other toxic chemicals and trust your Semen to work wonders for you.

Edit 3 : 21 April 2020
    Day 108 today.
    Over last couple of weeks it seems my sleep has reduced by an hour or so (from 9 hrs to 8 hrs) and I m able to get up without an alarm.
    I think as your body goes on healing , sleep quota reduces. In my opinion , you can say that your body is perfectly healed when your sleep drops to around 4-5 hours and you wake up automatically at 4/430 AM (this time is called brahmamuhurta in yogic science). What say?

Edit 2 : 13 April 2020

Day 100th today. Going strong

Edit 1
    7. Improved eye sight. I have spectacles and I could not read any message on my phone without wearing them. However, now I can read them clearly without specs !!

All - Today is the 90th day of my noFap hard mode. This is my first attempt.

Benefits received
    1. Lost a lot of weight. My body looks leaner and meaner. There has been no change in my diet. Moreover, I'm whole day at home due to COVID-19 and lacking physical activity.
    2. My cheeks are hollowing out.
    3. Skin cleared out and no more acne (not yet glowing though). Last week my mother commented that I look one-shade fairer :)
    4. Back acne gone
    5. Sleep quality improved tremendously. I feel sleepy at 9:30 pm. Maybe my Circadian Rhythm has been reset. However, I'm sleeping really long hours, 9 hours or so. Guess my body is still healing
    6. Overall slightly increased energy and mood. I have my days of insanely high energy which dies down quickly. My body is stilla adjusting

I m in flatline since week 2. Everything is quiet down there since then. Hope I feel more benefits when I come out of it. Will keep you guys posted.Cheers !!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  2. Coopers

Coopers Fapstronaut

thanks for sharing this.it fuels my confidence!

3. jeffmbaptist

jeffmbaptist Fapstronaut

4. ayanaambe115

ayanaambe115 Fapstronaut

5. That's cool bro and thanks for sharing. I have one question if you don't mind, how long where you addicted to PMO? Or was it more one more then the over (P or M)?

| Nico | and Tottoro like this.
  6. Tottoro

Tottoro Fapstronaut

Addicted for 17-18 years P&M

7. Tottoro

Tottoro Fapstronaut

Thanks

| Nico | and PowerfulSRE like this.
  8. Big Congratulations Tottoro on this great achievement! Thank you for sharing!

Coffee Candy, | Nico | and Tottoro like this.
  9. Tottoro

Tottoro Fapstronaut

Thank you. Welcome

| Nico | and Master Chips like this.
  10. RaXaZ

RaXaZ Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Nice man congratulations! How deep is your focus, if you say your have days of high energy? DO you kick ass, because of your PMO and feel confident the way you go about things? What´s you biggest takeaway from this journey? What were the most smoothering moments, give me the juice please! :D

11. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

90 days, awesome success. Congratulations! Keep going and thank you for sharing!

12. Tottoro

Tottoro Fapstronaut

In my opinion , the key is not to expect benefits early. I m very suspicious of people who report Superpowers in a month or two. Our bodies certainly do not heal so fast (even for a pimple mark to fade away it takes many weeks). Your body should gradually adopt to that extra energy otherwise the effects on won't last long. Also having a much bigger goal in life has helped me.

13. Tottoro

Tottoro Fapstronaut

Thank you!!

| Nico | and PowerfulSRE like this.
  14. wrdd

wrdd Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Congratulations! Thanks for motivating the rest of us.

15. Tottoro

Tottoro Fapstronaut

Welcome

| Nico | likes this.
  16. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Congrats. I'm relaying this post to my war on corona campaign. Meanwhile you guys are welcome to join.

Happycamper12076 and | Nico | like this.
  17. Raven King

Raven King Fapstronaut

Well done! Thanks for sharing.

18. Tottoro

Tottoro Fapstronaut

Thank you!

| Nico | likes this.
  19. the_wizard

the_wizard Fapstronaut

Congratulation on breaking the 90 days and reach that far. Don't get your walls down, keep it up and do more challenges and reach higher.

| Nico | likes this.
  20. 3ayshleh

3ayshleh Fapstronaut

congratulate my friend ..
    u r a male ?

| Nico | likes this.