1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

One quote a day.

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by jk243, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Zexiant

Zexiant Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

"Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life"

-Jerzy Gregorek

Deleted Account and jk243 like this.
  2. “PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.

GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.

PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?

GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.

GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.”

One Eyed Owl and Coffee Candy like this.
  3. "I'm not what I think I am, I'm not what you think I am, I'm what I think you think I am". ~Cooley

eevahnits likes this.
  4. Theking123

Theking123 Fapstronaut

Don't quit,suffer now and live your life as a champion.

Muhammad ali

eevahnits, Deleted Account and jk243 like this.
  5. Well if both of you are killers then there will be one less killer in the room.

Deleted Account and fg4795 like this.
  6. ‘When you have something to say, silence is a lie.'

7. You think outside the box
    I like it

8. “It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish.”

9. “The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”

amaranth and One Eyed Owl like this.
  10. “The past is a place of reference, not a place of residence; the past is a place of learning, not a place of living.”

amaranth and Deleted Account like this.
  11. One Eyed Owl

One Eyed Owl Distinguished Fapstronaut

Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  12. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles that you had to overcome to reach your goals.
    —Booker T. Washington

13. No good sittin’ worryin’ abou’ it. What’s comin’ will come, an’ we’ll meet it when it does.

14. One Eyed Owl

I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.

15. “Pirates are evil!!? The Marines are righteous!!? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history...!!! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values!!! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground!!! Justice will prevail, you say!? But of course it will!!! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!!!”
    ― Doflamigo

16. One Eyed Owl

I don't regret the things I've done. I regret the things I didn't do when I had the chance.

17. Don't waste time in this quarantine time.
    Don't reject people who is our partner (in school subject), one day, they leave TT.TT

18. “I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane."

~John Green, Looking for Alaska

fg4795 likes this.
  19. No one is born in this world to be alone

20. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable.

Deleted Account likes this.