1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Smoke,Storm,darkness, confusion

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Recently I got my self in a relationship and Ive been confused about alot of things. It first started small but my GF wants me to live with her and have sex and all (Before marriage). But Ive been looking into this stuff to see what God saids about this and viewing countless videos and scripture I realized it is sin to have sex before marriage but Im still very confused. Also I feel very far from God because Im not sure if Im with him or not because ive been talking to My GF alot. Right now I dont have the words to say it all, you guys can help me?

Arez01 likes this.
  2. Don't have sex before marriage. Believe more in the love of God, which is our armor, let the faith be our shield, as you wrote. First God, then everything else. I pray for you and your GF to see the Will of God and to fullfill it.

Arez01 and MikeisMedic_07 like this.
  3. Thank you for your advice

Arez01 likes this.
  4. It is best to reserve sex for marriage. That is where it can flourish. Outside of that context, its power can easily overwhelm and destroy your life. Sex outside of marriage derailed my life and put me on a bad course for over a decade and continued to haunt me for over 25 years.

Take it from someone who has been there and done that: You do not want this for yourself. If your gf will not support you in this, she is no friend of yours and you should run away from her!The cost of sin is simply too high.

I am praying for you and cheering you on!

jak97 and MikeisMedic_07 like this.
  5. Ive heard and seen the phrase Sin is Death and I just realized that by doing this sin it will cause not death to my physical but cause death to my soul and her soul. Causing the relationship to die. I see now. Im connecting everything together. Jesus has overcome death so we may not suffer and by having sex before marriage will be a slap to him. Thank you brother for opening my eyes. I shall share this with her. Also I forgive you, we all do things that we regret in life and I know ive done things ive regretted doing but Gods love is endless for us, the things that seem exciting to us he tells us not to do is he knows the things that will hurt us and he wants us to avoid that. The Passover is coming in a day or so, its a great time to find my self and explore it more, and thats what ive been doing with my self lightly, Finding unknown sin that I have to repent. I thank God for people contacting me alot currently, we all humble before the lord, everyone is talking and helping one another. Though sin may say I should be ashamed of my self I know Jesus loves us because he has died and overcame the grave for us. Amen stay safe and God bless you

Tao Jones likes this.