1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

100 days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Malvolio, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Malvolio

Malvolio Fapstronaut

So Today I reached 100 days. This is by far the furthest I have ever gone on NoFap, and honestly it has been amazing. I just took it one day at a time really. Looking back, I have actually come so far, and didn't think I would at some points, especially starting out. I wanna keep this real, so I won't romanticize anything, I will just be brutally honest about my experience with NoFap.

Starting this journey, I initially had 3 goals. To reach 90 days, to start a new great life in university, and for the next time I o'd to be with a girl and not my hand. Well I can say that all those and so much more has happened, and it has been so great seeing all the unexpected changes that have come from NoFap.

I for sure noticed an upward spike around day 30 where I had immense benefits, levels of which I haven't since reached, but my normal now is still above my normal 3 months ago.

I am just all around happier in general, a very fundamental happiness. Obviously I have my bad days, but I have a generally better outlook on life.

I have noticed two main differences about me now and 3 months ago. My skin is immensely clearer than it was and has been for a long time. Whether it is a direct impact from NoFap or other changes I have made due to it, idk, but I do know the two have occurred together.

I am also far more social and outgoing than before. I have little issue putting myself out there now and talking to people. Where before I would think things over before saying things to people, worrying about every little detail, I often just say things now (I know this sounds bad like I have no filter or something, but I more so mean I have a normal level now where as before I would overthink everything) This all occurred at the perfect time, I started university and have made so many friends. I just talk to everyone. For the first time in life I find myself initiating conversations with strangers, some of which have led to some great friendships.

NoFap has motivated me to initiate self improvements as well. I am still working on some of these, but I have the drive to them now where I wouldn't have before.

Urges were never to hard to beat for me, but I find now 100 days after, I almost never have urges anymore. It's not like I have no Libido, just it is under control.

I am attracted to a more broad range of girls than I used to be, and I think this is a direct result of NoFap. I find myself thinking a girl is cute where as before I wouldn't have even given her a second glance.

The whole "Magical female attraction" thing you hear about on here isn't real, atleast not in my experience. There has however been an increase in female attraction. Especially spiking in the last month or so, and it has been more strong than any point in life. I used to not really have much luck with girls, but that hasn't been the case at all now. I won't go into details but yeah, definitely more interest from the opposite sex that has coincided with doing NoFap. I'll just say my Nofap is no longer no PMO because of it, just no PM.

My life is definitely better now than it was before NoFap, on every level. I don't ever wanna go back. If anyone out there is struggling to get started on this journey just know I was in your shoes 3 months ago, wondering if there was even any point to doing this. I wish I could go and tell myself that yes! It will be worth it. Not only will your life be better, but the need for PMO in your life may fade away.

It is a continuous journey, and I don't plan on stopping. But 100 days is a milestone so I figured I would post about it.

2. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Hey man! Congratulations! So happy to hear about your journey! Keep it going, man! More great things await....
    How did you overcome the urges during this journey?

3. Optimistic100

Optimistic100 Fapstronaut

Same here! I Have reached 101 days and my story Is almost same like yours(Me too starting a new life in university). Three points-
    1Increase social interaction
    2 increased female attraction
    3 Skin becomes really nice
    Were so true !

4. Jimmylin

Jimmylin Fapstronaut

Congratulations ,you are so inspiring
    I will follow you path until I am getting better

5. Malakas

Malakas Fapstronaut

Very inspiring to read this post, have the same goals as you, and hope to reach them as well!

PowerfulSRE likes this.
  6. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

7. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Such an inspiring post. Thank you so much for sharing. It is very helpful for us at the beginning of our journies. Congratulations on your 100 days. I wish you good luck!

8. The Doer

The Doer Fapstronaut

Cool story, but why do you say “there is no magical female attraction” but then go on ti describe the female attraction you have gained lol

9. Amends25

Amends25 Fapstronaut

It is a milestone. And you deserve medal.
    We are fighting something that has made its way into our minds and adjust it so it can accomodate mediocrity.
    And as long as we are living with pmo, then we are living without our true selves.
    Thank you brother.
    And keep on going.
    You are already a good example of the benefits.

10. pitme

pitme Fapstronaut

Congrats man, I will be back here to give my own report in the next 93 days thereabout.

11. Congratulations for your success :)