1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Welcome @David2018

Counter on 8. The last 24 hours was good. I’m back to just committing to tomorrow morning for now. It doesn’t take much to end these baby streaks.

2. Rebooter13

Rebooter13 Fapstronaut

Checking in gents.
    I took a look at this group members ranking today and it looks like a disaster! :p

NICEDUDE, WilBil99, discovery and 2 others like this.
  3. Rebooter13

Rebooter13 Fapstronaut

Good luck with your plans my friend!I wish for the best outcome however you decide to continue from now on.

GottaBFree, discovery and artifact like this.
  4. David2018

David2018 Fapstronaut

It's true....free yourself of this addition. I love to read. I used to read all the time. Now I find that I don't have the time. But I can spend 4 hours or more with PM. I know it's not the thing I enjoy. I'm a monkey.

5. You are definitely in the right place, then. :D

discovery and GottaBFree like this.
  6. Check it again. It's even worse!:emoji_smiley:

7. Rebooter13

Rebooter13 Fapstronaut

Ok, it looks like we have fun during quarantine :p

Just kidding i think we need something to motivate as , maybe act like a group or something.Any ideas?

8. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

lol. We had this happen before. At least there is a good excuse this time. We will rally and be stronger for it.
    Challenges like that don’t help me and I seem to fail more actually. I’ll cheer from the sidelines though.

I like to post every day. I’m finding I reflect more on what I’m facing and getting more motivated. I highly recommend it if it’s tough getting going.

9. discovery

discovery Fapstronaut

Creeping up on a day and a half. Hanging tough like a cheesy 80's boy band.

NICEDUDE, artifact and GottaBFree like this.
  10. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Glad to hear that and the important thing is that you're not quitting but moving on the Path that has been presented to you.
    Always walk with Him and never look back !

You'll be missed!

discovery, artifact and GottaBFree like this.
  11. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

that’s bigger than the fluffy hair on that band!

discovery likes this.
  12. Rebooter13

Rebooter13 Fapstronaut

I agree , posting in here daily would help a a lot.
    I am gonna try to set small goals this time.I will try to last untill Monday, if on Monday i feel like i want to relapse, i will do it.No regrets no nothing.I need to find a new way out of it.It's the first time i am going to set a clear goal.Let's see how it will works.

discovery, GottaBFree and artifact like this.
  13. Timber

Timber Fapstronaut

@Wolf2019 i will miss you! Thanks for sharing your story and good luck on your journey! I wish you nothing but success!

discovery, GottaBFree and artifact like this.
  14. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group

NICEDUDE and GottaBFree like this.
  15. Timber

Timber Fapstronaut

I too will post daily. It’s time.

I’m still stumbling around, can’t quite find my rhythm.

This COVID thing really threw me off... I know, shocking, right?

I kept thinking that I just need to get back to normal instead of realizing this is a new normal. What does that mean?

I work in a legal field so now everything I do is urgent stuff - everything else sort of fell off the radar. This is incredibly stressful. I am looking for relief. And when I look at P, the funny thing is I can’t handle any of the heavy stuff - just some naughty postcard stuff... I am looking a methadone version of P.

I work from home in bits and pieces. My days at the office used to feel slow but my weeks went by fast. Now, days fly by but weeks feel slow. It feels like we have been in this mode for a really long time. It’s a minor observation but I feel it contributes to my sense of unease.

This is my head is at these days. I am looking for calm couple of days to catch my breath, but maybe that’s not in the cards... not sure.

good luck on your journey gents

16. WilBil99

WilBil99 Fapstronaut

Good luck to you as well @Timber !

NICEDUDE, Timber and GottaBFree like this.
  17. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Checking in...day 2..Challenging times

Timber, GottaBFree and WilBil99 like this.
  18. You are in luck, we have spot for you. I will add you to the member ranking tonight. Welcome to the group.

GottaBFree likes this.
  19. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Welcome aboard @Jerky

Day 10. Check in. It’s starting to change to a new phase. It feels less like any second it could go sideways.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2020
  20. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Thank you. Glad to be here