1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

@primordial-saiyan,
    Wise words.You have seen hard times and hard fights.
    I pray God for strength.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. You work out 3-4 times a day . For 45 minutes . All gas . If you can , you walk outside on a rest day. Search for prison workouts . Search for ray lewis cards workout . You got to stimulated the right hormones. Workout frequency and length is to have optimum T. Food is to have better T and lower estrogen . Basically you have to eat quality . Drink only water as much as you can . Nutrition is better than working out for goals . Have you heard about 90 %- 10 % ?

3. So you workout 3-4 times for 45m a week , but the real work is on the table and in bed . It is important not to stress for better hormones .

4. Kind of can be control . See P attack the mind and implement visuals in the subconscious . So these visuals pop out at night . You can resist them if you are resilient, but it is .. really do or blow in a second of choice and you are so tempted while sleeping . It is always not in your favour . You are pushed , really.

5. Don't lie to yourself. Instagram is not for leaders , not for men, not for muslim . It's no good to be up to date there . Leaders make the date.

6. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Started fuming at the morning, got so angry that my hands were literally shaking. This kind of anger was one that I hadn't experienced for a long ass time, and it was so powerful that by the time I saw what's happening, I couldn't shut it down and had to let it cool down on itself, which took a while. I guess it counts as rumination, which is bad. Weakened me for the rest of the day too and I now feel weak against all urges, and almost fell a couple times.

7. Controlling anger is key, realise the lower animal state you become when you are uncontrollable, breathe deep and don't speak.
    I think you're right, Instagram isn't beneficial to man. I think for every app that's true like YouTube and everything, the key is in how you use it though. If it's to just show off and for pride or just to satisfy lust then it's bad but there's a lot of knowledge to be gained. I used to use it 3-4 hours a day and I have got rid of it for months. Saying that I think you're right, I need to write out my goals for this lockdown.

8. Till you write them and put in work they will lift lockdown . Time flies man.

9. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I don't know how you still manage it, but I love that this thread is always bubbling and never stagnant.
    Fun and Amazing as always. Glad to be a part of it. NOFAP is now a host to a lot of interesting challenges, but we put the spirit in them !
    Am I in a duel currently? I thought it had ended. Can't trust noticeboards these days haha

10. Karnakavach555

"Time flies man."

primordial-saiyan and cr7da8055 like this.
  11. Karnakavach555

@MONSTER MONK ,
    "NOFAP is now a host to a lot of interesting challenges, but we put the spirit in them !
    Am I in a duel currently?"

Yes,We bring the spirit of Duel among all other challenges

That is great
    @primordial-saiyan ,
    By creating and facilitating this Challenge and Duels, you are doing a great service and bring fighting spirit to all the "Duels of nofap" warriors. I have seen the tremendous work you have put to conduct the previous duels excitingly . Our warriors were happy and excited. Many have benefited from those Duels for all these times. Your advice is most valued in this challenge despite of your day count. You don't need to wait till you set up a long streak. You fight side to side with all the Warriors. The work you put in to set up the duels itself is honorable and it helps others and yourself. Lets fight together. Lets all have joy of fighting. Lets help each other. Many are waiting for the Duel.
    Everybody is fighting their own battle. We don't know what they are facing. We don't judge people if they fall. We appreciate their honesty to accept the fall. Not everybody can do that. Relapsed and reset can happen to anybody at any time. That is what makes battle thrilling. What differentiate us from others is that we stand up to fight again.
    Let the battle begin...

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  12. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

True! My subconscious currently will go for a wet dream any day! But I realised that when I’m somewhere around 50-60 days, I’m much stronger and can resist

primordial-saiyan and Alex_Al like this.
  13. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Today, I managed about 7 hours of work, 1 hour keyboard,30 mins Japanese. The only things that’s missing is some exercise, which I really need, or else I’m gonna become obese. @BeastBoyBalling 獣 @primordial-saiyan can y’all suggest me some exercises at home, cause Im not a person who usually works out(I only do running),any suggestions?

14. Push ups . Do your research on variations .
    Squats .
    Jumps .
    Dips .
    Jumping jacks .

15. - I do every colour a variation of the exercise to hit different muscle groups . I do face cards as 10 .

If you are allowed in some kind of fashion to go out. Go for a walk .
    I have that tennis ball I am throwing it up in the air against te ceiling for mediation purposes, but it burns calls too . Xa-xa-xa

You can add weight with items around you . I have dumbbels , but a bag with books can help with squats , pushups , etc . Do calf-raises, Chinese chair exercise , planks .

16. As I don't know what is triggering to women, don't watch the videos, possible trigger content .

17. Hck

Hck Fapstronaut

I accept this duel ...does never surrender 823 know we are dueling coz am very ready

18. Hck

Hck Fapstronaut

Checking in day 4 and going stronger

19. I accept the duel:emoji_thumbsup:

20. Oh OK. I was curious as an acquaintance of mine who's also on NF told me about having WD (first one) at around day 80 or so and he was sure he did not have any sex-related thoughts or dreams preceding that, he's having quite rigid meditation practice, journaling, egowork, breathwork every evening etc. Unless this was unconscious (probably). Or maybe I don't know the whole story, which is OK with me. So it was also a loss for him but I was thinking then that maybe if I wake up horny and wet in the morning even though I don't know how it happened maybe I should also consider this my loss in this case as a woman? :D I mean you cannot be conscious and mindful all the time and maybe your body needs that release, esp if you're not having horny thoughts, horny dreams and just being sound asleep when this happens? Maybe it's your body releasing fluids and not your mind hijacking your control?
    And to woman either :D Never been there, it seems a total vanity fair for me :)
    Thanks for warning, these are not my type of guys though so I'm safe as far as those videos are concerned and I didn't watch them just for the sake of not being too overdisciplined and too pumped up :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2020