1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mandalorian Challenge 100 Days + [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Wolfyoufeed, Dec 26, 2019.

So you want to be a Mandalorian?

1. “This is the Way”

147 vote(s)
    98.7%
  2. “Hell no, paint a target on my back?”

2 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

day 88 reproting sir

that's the spirit sister good job
    maybe something positive or religiously.... i mean pimp has a negative aura on it tho

2. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

Day 29 check in.

DudeAlex, Wolfyoufeed and Gonarth like this.
  3. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

No not a total lockdown here in Canada. I just don't want to take any chances.

People pay way too much attention to Trump. Racism is always an issue in the US, just like other places (Asia included).

DudeAlex and Gonarth like this.
  4. Mescalito

Mescalito Fapstronaut

Day 80

DudeAlex and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  5. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

You could use a variation, after all, to us, you will always be Dignity. “IamDignity”, “TrueDignity”, “GodgivenDignity”, “DignityIsEarned”

6. pimp

pimp Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

guys it's getting hard. I didn't do anything I'd regret but I feel like I'm going to give in. please pray for me

DudeAlex, Wolfyoufeed and Gonarth like this.
  7. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

Don't just give in! This is a trap that your mind is playing with you. Today I gave in guys, ugh I feel bad. It was only MO no P but still. I feel really bad. It was out of boredom yet again, I am having troubles studying these days. I have been studying for 2 hours everyday for the past week. Since Sunday to be exact and that decreased this week. I didn't give up studying like I would before, but it totally made difference. I know I can do more, I'm just making my excuses up that's what it is. This sounds so weak but it is true.

8. Day 12

Urges have been non-existent today. However, I have lazed around without doing anything productive. Maybe sometimes it's just good to have a day of doing a lot of nothing...hehe

9. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

Day 30 check in. I have made it to the month! No stopping now.

DudeAlex, Gonarth and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  10. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

Keep up the good fight! It's not how we fall, it's how we get back up and try again.

11. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

It’s time to take out your calendar and reflect on how much you’ve been through to get here and how hard it will be to recoup all those days.

12. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

Do you accept the helmet and thus the rules that go with it?

DudeAlex, Gonarth and Anakin66 like this.
  13. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

Yes, I do so humbly and honourably.

14. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

overcome it go beyond it bro, u can do it

Congrats for the helmet bro

i really found that keeping away from those new's of covid including the news about ignorant people on this matter or the racism that emerge on this situation, is suprisingly helped tho...

we only must know how to prevent it, how it cause and do the best to practice that

day 90

15. Mescalito

Mescalito Fapstronaut

82 days completed.
    I somewhat see the end of the darkness.

Diet is producing fantastic results, lost 6,8kg or 15lbs in 26 days. The only thing that's bugging me is that I still have roundabout 13kg of fat to loose. But it is doable. I somehow know that I have the strength to pull it all of.

16. Day 13

I feel so much peace in my heart today. This is wonderful. I need to keep this kind of state as a default even when things are chaotic or distressing around me.

17. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

Day 1
    It is already the perfect time to move on, had a better day than yesterday already

DudeAlex, Anakin66, Gonarth and 2 others like this.
  18. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

i promise to myself that this day would be much better and more productive than yesterday

so i did this morning i have my 30 minutes of reading book's, i learn to draw some doodle , drink a cup of hot tea without sugar,

this morning is amazing

day 91

Anakin66, Gonarth and Wolfyoufeed like this.
  19. Wolfyoufeed

Wolfyoufeed Fapstronaut

I recommend researching Dry fasting. It’s not for everyone, but your learning here that most people never give things a try and never reap the benefits, whereas you are doing something most people will never do and reaping the benefits of it.

I do between 1-3 day dry fasts and keep a healthy diet of raw fruits and veggies, sometimes soups and vegan sauce to make things more tasty. Nuts and occasional cooked chicken/fish. Whenever I lose weight from the dry fast, the healthy food keeps most of the weight loss going instead of gaining it back.

Before I didn’t exercise much except for occasional Parkour so I wasn’t super fit but did lose most of my fat stores and look way healthier. Now I’m getting into gardening so I will probably look fit in a few weeks.... first time in about 5-8 years.
    I don’t fast often, but maybe once every month or so. In the beginning I did it more to boost my NoFap results and help me get used to eating healthy instead of eating what I used to crave. Those cravings are long gone... sugar, breads, dairy products... I never want to go back.

——
    Well done @hollyman, @Anakin66, @Gonarth (Resilience), Dignity!

Anakin66 is officially a Mandalorian with all rights and honors befitting the helmet. You carry the honor of the Clan with you as you confront the deadliest enemy... yourself. You are not alone in this battle, for every Mando must re-forge his body and mind.. like the armor we wear.

This...is the way *clan echos the words*

20. Day 14

No urges to speak off. No struggle.

hollyman and Wolfyoufeed like this.