1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Andrew37

Andrew37 Fapstronaut

2. 12 days down!

This has got to be one of my easier days.

3. day 22/365... idk what it will cost to reach 365... but still i will try to reach

Vendidad, Boxer477, Gonarth and 7 others like this.
  4. TheRealAwakening1996

TheRealAwakening1996 Fapstronaut

Day 8 of Nofap No PMO. Day 0 on this challenge.

Vendidad, Boxer477, Gonarth and 6 others like this.
  5. well all the best on your goal and I think everyone really wants to achieve this as well. For me I will do anything to achieve this feat.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020
  6. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

7. renewing

renewing Fapstronaut

I relapsed few times as I have been away. Covid stress. But our area much safe. Thans for the people here. Tomorrow is another chance of self respect selg confidence and triumph.

kludgy, Vendidad, Boxer477 and 8 others like this.
  8. I hear your pain!

9. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

10. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

11. 13 days down!

Peace, serenity and gratitude in the middle of chaos. I can't say more!

kludgy, RBYG_flag, Vendidad and 4 others like this.
  12. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

Hi
    Thank you,
    Glad it was helpful.
    Well,in my experience after a couple of days that one don't watch p ,his body became more sensitive ,horny and want it more ,after this period one face with flatline which everyone knows about it,but after this flateline is the most important period in which one have more energy ,his mind think fast and the body enter a period that you can train it in every way to do automatically what you trained it.
    With that being said,one should have goals and schedule to be focused and push himself in a daily basis toward reaching that level of his desire and aim because as I mentioned one have a body and mind that is more powerful but vulnerable too especially the moment in which one's mood is low and feeling sad ,it is because after quiting p one's consciousness conscious reach to the degree that this person understand and knows and face the aspects of life that he was numb before ,he is waking up from the numbness,the aspects of life like death,pain of gaining ,the hardship of getting girl friend or anything else,the goals could be beceme a great body builder,became guitarist,became businessman ,became 3 percent men who are successful at hooking up,there are a book in that name which I recommend ,it reveals the psychology of women and how to flirting and be successful at relationship with them.
    Good news is after a while ones body became indifferent to girls or p and the degree of body's sensitivity to them reach to the least degree and also one's view and perception change in a way ,he don't find intercourse the way he think of it before,its partly because of changes in brain by the passage of time,rewining,and partly because of the new way that one think of them that originated from books or ..
    I Hope this help.

RBYG_flag, Vendidad, Gonarth and 4 others like this.
  13. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

14. 1 more day passed successfully... 23/365

kludgy, RBYG_flag, Vendidad and 6 others like this.
  15. TheRealAwakening1996

TheRealAwakening1996 Fapstronaut

Day 9 of Nofap No PMO. Day 1 on this challenge. Taking it one day at a time as always, God willing I will get to 365 days without failing this time.

kludgy, RBYG_flag, wanttobeme and 5 others like this.
  16. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

17. Excellent champion!!!

18. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

104 days completed.

Urðr, kludgy, RBYG_flag and 7 others like this.