1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

2. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

574 days
    If I can do it ,you could do it too.
    Just don't play with your genitals

3. day 220, for the past weeks, I have been edging from time to time, sometime by looking at pictures on Instagram, sometime by reading erotic novels... This needs to stop, since yesterday I decided to stop social media, youtube and video games for some time. I am going to focus on reading and leaving more in the moment, same I did when I first started my current streak. As a result my day was amazing, I felt more joy and was more productive! Let's make every day a day worth being happy about! I hope every one is doing great!:)

kludgy, Gonarth, RBYG_flag and 8 others like this.
  4. Day 2 PM (again)
    Day 38 O

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2020
  5. 24/365... just too far still have to keep going as no other option...

Vendidad, Gonarth, RBYG_flag and 4 others like this.
  6. 108/365
    I admit it can be a struggle at times, especially late at night when I am feeling down. That is then I am most mentally weak, yet I need to keep going on and abstain.

kludgy, Vendidad, Gonarth and 6 others like this.
  7. TheRealAwakening1996

TheRealAwakening1996 Fapstronaut

Day 10 of Nofap No PMO, Day 2 on this challenge. To be honest with you all, yesterday and today were really bad days for me, especially today. I was wasting so much time just being on my phone and just overall feeling down, lonely and sad. And it’s bad enough already with the Corona Virus going around everywhere, and most people have to stay at home, that I can’t go out to social events and see people. This quarantine is really making me bored and down but I’m trying my best to be patient and I’m still going strong on Nofap so far. I hope you all and your families stay safe out there. And I realize that I’m really addicted to looking at my phone, and I’m going to try to fix that problem.

Vendidad, Gonarth, RBYG_flag and 5 others like this.
  8. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

9. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

in fact,the real progress happens at those very down moment ,you need to make a habit to do sth productive in those moment and then reward yourself ,till the point your body will reach freedom .
    You can opt one or two of these ,do meditation ,go hiking ,drink or eat sth you love,read books,do push up at those moments.

10. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

reading is good,
    Doing meditation is essential.

Vendidad, Gonarth, RBYG_flag and 5 others like this.
  11. Thanks man, I don't meditate much but I pray often, it really helps :)

12. Thank you for the helpful advice.

13. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

14. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

15. Excellent!!

16. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Almost at 106 days,
    Happy Easter guys!

17. I relapsed after Day 4. That was a few days ago. I haven't been keeping up. However, even though it been a few days since then, I'm going to start posting here at 0.
    I got an accountability partner and got covenant eyes. Decided to take the seriousness up a level. Also, he is risen and happy easter!