1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Penis bend because of masturbation

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by BigTruck, Apr 11, 2020.

1. BigTruck

BigTruck Fapstronaut

I've been masturbating since the age of 12 using only my right hand
    3 years ago i noticed my penis was bend on the left side, a slightly bend, not an extreme bend but its noticable if you look it, so i started masturbating with my left hand to see if could change the shape back to normal,
    Now , after 3 years of this method i dont really see any change in my penis shape, is there any other method i can use to bring my penis back in a straight shape?

2. DrabToLight

DrabToLight Fapstronaut

Every penis has a slight curve to it. For years it was falsely thought that the curve was caused by which side a man "dressed on". Most men will tuck their penis on the left side of their pants because they are right-handed and they tuck over to the opposite side. Before most pants were purchased off the ready-made rack, a tailor would ask a man what side he "dressed" on to leave a bit more room in that pants leg.

Nevertheless, dressing on either side doesn't cause a penis to curve slightly.

Then, it was thought that which hand a man M'd with caused a curve.

Again, no true.

It turns out that most penises simply have a curve to them. Some are slightly curved and others are very curved.

If you are experiencing a slight curve, there isn't anything a doctor will do about it except reassure that you are normal.

Only if you have a high curve will a doctor give you options to fix the curve.

BigTruck likes this.
  3. BigTruck

BigTruck Fapstronaut

Appreciate your reply, thanks

DrabToLight likes this.
  4. DrabToLight

DrabToLight Fapstronaut

5. Irishman13

Irishman13 Fapstronaut

It’s like your signature, girls will like it.