1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 3 weeks today, of both NoFap and no-booze. Definitely been helpful to avoid both at the same time. The main issue there, I've realized, is if I have a few drinks it tends to put me in that "What does it matter" kind of mood, whereupon self-destructive PMO-behavior is more likely to follow.

Struggling with health problems (chronic ones, not pandemic-related), which makes all of this harder to deal with though. I guess, even though I feel justified in feeling like giving up sometimes, I have to be strong enough to choose to keep trying in spite of that, over and over, day by day.

Wishing you all courage and hope and blessings today.

Pone, Beamer, bromor and 5 others like this.
  2. Hello everyone,

I am happy to join you on this challenge. I found this amazing website two months ago and for the first time I read about the concept of "rebooting". I was really sad at that time after another relapse and was trying desperately to find help. Before then, I had been fighting by myself for 17 years, alone, with only my willpower and my prayers.

Once I found the forum I decided to go ahead and I started my recovering process. I have learned pretty much about how to reboot and have participated actively in the Spanish forum (I am from Mexico). I joined a 30-day challenge and after I completed it I decided to join the 60-day challenge, but starting at day 31, as an attempt to accumulate victories instead of starting over. It went pretty good, so here I am, joining this challenge. I have stayed clean since 61 days ago and today is my day 62/90.

I wish the best for all of you in your own fights!

Pone, Beamer, PowerfulSRE and 2 others like this.
  3. one more day passed... day 25/90

Vendidad, Pone, Beamer and 4 others like this.
  4. JohnJohnson1995

JohnJohnson1995 Fapstronaut

5. oneal

oneal Fapstronaut

6. Cubzy

Cubzy Fapstronaut

Starting this challenge from the beginning

So it's day one for me

7. Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter New Fapstronaut

8. well i limited my daily data, but i still spend time reading on my phone so same problem with the eyes,
    let's eat carrots, hehe

Vendidad, Pone, Beamer and 3 others like this.
  9. Happy Easter Monday, let's do picnic at home!
    Day 8/90

Vendidad, LuffyG, Pone and 4 others like this.
  10. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 1 no M,
    Day 106 no P.

Weather here is great! I kind of feel the motivation to succeed at everything today! Happy Monday and Happy Easter Monday to whoever is celebrating now! Hugs from Bulgaria!

11. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Awesome mate, congratulations on your 2nd month! Good luck with your 3rd one!

Vendidad, LuffyG, bromor and 4 others like this.
  12. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

13. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    DAY 4:

Keep moving forward !

Met, Vendidad, LuffyG and 6 others like this.
  14. Roadtobetterlyfe

Roadtobetterlyfe Fapstronaut

15. Jonnybjones98

Jonnybjones98 Fapstronaut

16. Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter New Fapstronaut

Hii friends today i posted day 1 but i am sorry to say that i relapsed today itself i start it again from tommorrow..

Met, Vendidad, bromor and 5 others like this.
  17. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

18. Robsoon

Robsoon Fapstronaut

Day no. 6 begings. Had some bbq and drinks last night. I don't fell well a little hangover. Hopefully I'll manage to make it throught the day. Still strongly determined to stay away from P. Wish you all good day! Stay strong! Never give up!

Vendidad, bromor, Beamer and 3 others like this.