1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Roadtobetterlyfe

Roadtobetterlyfe Fapstronaut

Back to day 0, relapsed after 3 days because my mind suddenly thought about my past. We can do this, start over

2. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

Day 2 ma boys.

Going with strength.

I have been working on my videogame some more, feel free to check it out and let me know what you think :)

BTW this one below was my first prototype of the game, which you can actually play :D
    https://gamejolt.com/games/HLCUS/437283

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  3. Day 13/90 No PM
    Day 446 at attempting this challenge
    Day 158 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: reduced caffeine, desserts and alcohol

4. eevahnits

eevahnits Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

5. tokkixt

tokkixt Fapstronaut

6. Golden-Balls

Golden-Balls Fapstronaut

7. Robsoon

Robsoon Fapstronaut

Day 8. Interesting day i quess it's a first day where I feel the urges... interestingly not regarding things I've seen on internet or telly but ladys out there which indicates that I've started to look more for reality than cyber digital stuff. I find it as a complement towards my reboot. I know that I still need to be very carefull as to what I think an what I watch... Always between 2nd and 3rd week urges upgrees! Stay strong lads! Im dedicate to post tmrs about my win!!

8. Jonnybjones98

Jonnybjones98 Fapstronaut

I failed yesterday, was very shamed to come back and admitted but realize it was only fear and I am bigger than any fear so back again starting over and will continue to fight the good fight

0/90

9. 24/90. Had some crazy urges hit me out of the blue the other night. Absolutely could not sleep. So I just binged on stupid youtube videos for a few hours till I finally fell asleep. Whatever works I guess. Keep going, bros.

10. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

11. Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket Fapstronaut

Doing great you all!

Signing in commencing day 5. No significant issues because I've been busy. It's when I get bored that it gets more difficult.

I'll not report every day btw, as I'm also limiting internet.

12. Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket Fapstronaut

Ah thx. I'll just continue counting I guess that's easier. ;) Hopefully 90 will be just a start to the rest of my life, anyway. Lol it's not like you reach 90 and then pfff finally relapse haha.

13. Jaywalk

Jaywalk Fapstronaut

14. eevahnits

eevahnits Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

15. Darkness84

Darkness84 Fapstronaut

Very cool you get to work on your own game, productive and rewarding. Creativity is powerful. I like the survival bit and creeping in the dark..loosely reminded me of stalking in Manhunt. Two things I hope will be constructive criticism but it's really just little things that stuck out to me are, I found the cop lights a bit too stark, and the menu colours were a bit bright and loud. Just my .02 cents.

A Cricket lead me here. Day 3 No P..was doing good but had a reset. Doh!

16. Billybob9702

Billybob9702 New Fapstronaut

First time doing anything like this but I’m ready to give it a go. And so it begins.