1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Femdom addiction...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Cantshowname, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Cantshowname

Cantshowname Fapstronaut

Thank you soo much.. I feel so much stronger already. I feel much confident and feel like I'm a step closer to stopping this cycle.. peace :)

| Nico | and Arbiter007 like this.
  2. Yeah, that's awesome my man!

Keep checking in with us. Also, have you started a journal thread yet by chance? It might help in getting more of your story and details out so more people can support you.

| Nico | and Cantshowname like this.
  3. Cantshowname

Cantshowname Fapstronaut

I'm.. new to this site, I don't really know what you're supposed to do.. I only knew about the forums. But I do happen to have written everyday from the day I started nofap in a notepad app.. should I just copy and paste it here?

| Nico | likes this.
  4. It is really weird and I don't want to act like messiah because I just started to do it only a week ago, but I think limiting pointless internet using could be the way. Well I feel really well but there is one wrong thing. Psychological urge. I almost half a day couldn't rid of it. Sometimes funny videos from YT helps to get distraction from obsession, but IDK.. I have done everything in those 4 years, except restricting internet use. I always thought that living without the internet is impossible and limiting it is useless. I will write about it after a month if it really helps. Stay strong.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2020
    | Nico | and Cantshowname like this.
  5. Cantshowname

Cantshowname Fapstronaut

I totally understand you.. watching videos helps, but when I'm on my phone for hours, I get tired and feel like falling again.. Limiting internet could be good..

Ὀρφεύς and | Nico | like this.
  6. Every day it feels more like the right way. :)

Cantshowname and | Nico | like this.
  7. lordofweed

lordofweed Fapstronaut

Cantshowname likes this.
  8. Cantshowname

Cantshowname Fapstronaut

9. Good evening my friend. I was wondering if you are dealing with problems right now. If you will need help you can always write PM to me. :)

10. 123Dele

123Dele Fapstronaut

I have found the perfect way for anyone struggling with addiction to any variation of femdom videos and is wanting to make a change.

When doing this you may find yourself in a position to be triggered to m but this is about overcoming that using will power.
    If you feel like you can not watch a femdom video without m then start small something small and work your way up to what turns you on the most. For example you could start with femdom videos that are very poorly acted. You’ll see when you read the instructions.
    •firstly I started with a video that made me relapse it was a femdom related office instruction video, now she tried her best to humiliate me verbally but every time she’d insult me I’d throw an insult right back at her and you’ll find she becomes less attractive and dominant when you make fun of their act.
    For example she way saying something like you have a small penis and I would say in my head or out loud you wouldn’t be saying that if my dick was in your mouth, you’d shut your bratty mouth up then. It realised to me that as I broke down her act to seduce me it wasn’t that enticing and dominant it was really a pathetic performance of bullying. From this I could build it up towards more enticing femdom videos with a real good Dom in it.
    Please try this and reply with the feedback on how it helped it isn’t long term recovery imo but I think it will help if your watching one of them videos and wanted to pmo
    stay strong brothers
    123Dele

Ὀρφεύς likes this.