1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Female Instagram models steroids?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Looking through Instagram a lot of these girls have very thick muscular quads .

steroids of Photoshop ?

I'm not saying it.xouldnt be obtained naturally
    but it doesn't look natural .

2. Hi. I kinda have that fetish. The natural type.

Why not both? if it looks to good to be true, it probably is. Also. Look at the over all physique of the woman/ women. how even is it? amount of body fat etc. A naturally big/ fat person (endomorph) who is serious about their training and have been for 15-25 years. It could absolutely be natural.

But on most occasions, its not. Dont do it here but i would have to see a picture to give a real, honest opinion.

3. From what I can tell nearly every picture you see is photoshopped

4. Thats because nearly every picture is. Its the nature of social media to show the glamour and glory of everyday life/ person. Not the reality. Thats how the algorithms work.

5. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

Both photoshop and anabolic steroids. I've read that steroids have become quite common with women and it's pretty obvious to the eye with these fitness and Instagram models. People who will have plastic implants shoved in there chests, get there faces beaten to a pulp [ reconstructive surgery] is it really surprising they would do steroids to alter their appearance?

I assume most women take steroids with low androgenic factors, still seems a lot of these fitness models have funny[low or raspy] voices. I know older people take them to battle aging or just for better health, but young women who are already in good shape it really seems reckless and stupid.

6. The photoshoping is do bad it's funny, like no one's body I like that and it's blatantly obvious that it's photoshopped , like a skinny white girl about 5 ft 9 with huge hips and ass that sticks out about 10" from her back , and this tiny iddy biddy waist , big thick thighs , but tiny skinny upper body. It's daft because there perspective is so skewed they don't even see how obviously unnatural and cartooning it is

7. It's usually photoshopped, unless you are talking about the accounts of fitness models, weightlifters, cross-fitters... Girls are getting breast implants and butt lifts for ages now. You think they'd shy away from the juice if it helped them get to the next level? No!

P.S. Years of dedicated squatting (high reps with high weights) is another story. So do not knock off their hardwork as a fluke either.

Remember not everyone who looks good is on juice. But if someone makes a living by showing their body, it's a pretty high chance of them taking something too.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

Camera angles, photoshop, steroids, and gym-work all come into play. I recommend you stop disappearing down the rabbit hole of instagram fakery and get back in touch with the real world!

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Oh I'm not into it at all, I know how Instagram , is in never in it on very very rarely , I'll go on to look at certain things, it's not something I use tbh , but I know people who seem to be hooked to if. To just look at pictures all day and like them .....

fredisthebes likes this.