1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Quarantine and nofap

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Herrro123, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Herrro123

Herrro123 Fapstronaut

Hi everyone...
    So it's my 130 days of my journey in nofap and I feel great (btw it's my second journey),I can feel things that I never felt when I used to fap ,My mind is 100% better ,my self confidence is really great ,I used to feel bad about myself when I'm disappointed or losing an argument ,but now I can say that I fight for an argument ,if I get disappointed I explain it ,and my confidence is great so no one can make me feel bad about myself ,so that feeling is great,I play video games and I enjoy and that's beautiful, I enjoy reading !!!!
    I enjoy helping people ,and I kinda feel everyone like the person who I'm becoming and that feeling is great ,and I have a crush lol...

So i was just asking I feel really bored these days becuase of the quarantine and my mind is trying to escape sometimes lol ,so I want you guys to tell me things that I will feel or experience next days to encourage me to keep going, and things that will help me to improve myself more ...
    Thanks everyone and stay safe...

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
    Maxxx and selfimprovement8008 like this.
  2. selfimprovement8008

selfimprovement8008 Fapstronaut

so try to set up a forum to help people like yourself so here on NoFap become a regular poster say you survive a benchmark of 60 days explain how u started and such you can also work towards being the next founder of a website related to selfimprovement , meditate more read religious scriptures try to think of making a new video game , start writing a book

Maxxx and Herrro123 like this.
  3. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

I would definitely recommend getting on the forum here regularly. Get yourself some AP's here, if you don't already have one or more, and check in with them at minimum once daily. Look for ways others have posted about how to better yourself with the addiction and in other ways. Pray, if that's something you do.

Best of luck!