1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE 100 DAY SPARTAN CHALLENGE (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Kratos_GOW, Jun 13, 2019.

Are you a warrior.?

1. Yes

816 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No, I am loser

32 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. I want to be

435 vote(s)
    33.9%
  1. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

day 93

if i evaluate this week, this is such a bad week for me tho

just like @the alpha project said i become lazzy, wasting my time, not doing my project and blame the pandemic. but in fact its just my fault.

sure i learn my doodle and do some exercise but mostly im just binge to Youtube all day's, staying up late and oversleep in the morning.

imma try to fix this.. start with repair my relation with god and waking up early tomorrow

stay strong fellow sparta

2. Oh man... i really am addicted to these pc building and bench-marking videos. I really know what that feels after wasting hours and hours in a single sit...

3. Some great ex is joining here
    Welcome back man :)

4. That's why kratos created the ex-ranks, it can be used by a man who reached 100, lost and want to try again but also by a man who won didn't lost and want to do it again :)

5. Day 41 checking
    Today tough day for studies.
    Urges? Work?
    No, internet connection. Sometimes world is funny.

6. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

EX redoing the challenge wouldn't necessarily continuation of the 100 day streak. It may be another streak.
    ok. I thought, it would be motivating to continue the streak, after 100 days, if there is another Rank at 150 days.

Ranks Ends at 100 days is also ok because not many reach 100 days.

7. I know, but for example I did it before failing, reaching 165 days. I mean I get your point but I think that if you want to stay after winning, you do it, there's no need of extra motivation.
    Also @Espi1971 and @the alpha project did this before "losing"

8. Karnakavach555

It seems that today was tough for many

9. Karnakavach555

True. 165 ! Very long streak

Vendidad, Hulkbuster123 and fg4795 like this.
  10. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

11. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

The gods smile upon us! Welcome back!

Vendidad, Espi1971 and Hulkbuster123 like this.
  12. the alpha project

Good choice. You are in the final stretch for God of War. Make this week your most fierce one of the challenge!

13. Risho

Risho Fapstronaut

14. the alpha project

Check in Day 25

Hello Spartans,

I am grateful that @Espi1971 has given so much time and effort to lead and manage the community. You are a true Spartan.

I am happy to see @hollyman in the final stretch for God of War. I wish you well this week. Stay focused on the goal. And you will surely find success.

Yesterday I submitted the first part of a project I’ve been working on for a few years now. I’ve been in many dark and depressed periods along the way. I’ve wanted to quit on a daily basis for most of it. It has taken every shred of confidence from me.

Until now.

I don’t expect that my work will be accepted. But that’s not the thing that matters most because it is part of the process to have feedback and make improvements. What matters for me is that I did not quit. I carried shame, failure and fear for two full years but I didn’t quit. And surely my work will be found to have many flaws and I will be told to do better. But I did not run away. I stood my ground day after day after week after month after year.

One of the biggest turning points for me was joining this challenge. I feel gratitude for everyone who has encouraged me along the way. This challenge gave me the inner strength and discipline I needed to get through this trial. I am here now on the other side. No matter what happens. If I am told my work is the worst ever submitted. I did not quit. My story may end in failure. But it will not end in me quitting.

If you have something happening in your life. Something you want to change. Use this challenge to give you more focus and power and confidence to tackle it. Whatever it is.

With your shield, or on it. The Spartan way.

Thank you @Kratos_GOW for creating this space for me to rise up.

A-Hoo!

Risho, Vendidad, fg4795 and 3 others like this.
  15. Dahlazycoda

Dahlazycoda Fapstronaut

16. Karnakavach555

hi @the alpha project .. you said it well. @Kratos_GOW and @Espi1971 are doing a great service. Hats off to them.

17. Karnakavach555

18. PeterJL

PeterJL Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 1. Checking in.

Sacred Heart of Jesus I put all my trust in you.