1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Brahmacharya (Semen retention)

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Semen is not just a fluid, it's a life force, it's a life as well. Human body is very supernatural and spiritual in nature. I'm not saying this, people or sages who have reached this level do. So I know we are not becoming sages or don't wanna become as of now so what can we do to make this life lively, this body and mind strong and happy. Well the answer is SEMEN RETENTION followed by positive thoughts, auto suggestions and MEDITATION. Also, serve and help people in need. Follow this for at least a month and your life will be glorious.

2. MrYang29

MrYang29 Fapstronaut

I don't recommend meditation, that can trigger trauma in your brain. but, semen retention, do it. because the 12 disciples are also practicing that to keep their body holy.

3. Zeeshaan

Zeeshaan Fapstronaut

To reap maximum with meditation from my personal experience takes 90 to 95 days of consistency where triggers and fears came and i hust witnessed all and boom after 100th day onwards all the triggers died. It feels as if Gautham Buddha is with me all time.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Exit the Matrix

Exit the Matrix Fapstronaut

There are many variables to consider to reach the level of bramacharia. It is not only semen retention, which is critical.

-Good healthy clean ORGANIC food.
    -Drink distilled water to cleanse the horrid sludge from your body
    -Stay away from tap water. Its contaminated with prescription meds and chemicals which will disrupt your body.
    -Good sleep in pure darkness. Install curtains in your room. Room has to be so dark where you cannot see your hand.
    -Sauna to detoxify heavy metals in the body.
    -Iodine helps decalcify pineal gland of fluoride, because fluoride and iodine both fight over what takes over the thyroid.
    -Stay away from fluoride at all costs. Replace fluoride toothpaste with non fluorinated.
    -Stay away from prescription meds. Healthy lifestyle can help you get rid of them. Talk to your doctor before you do.
    -EXERCISE
    -ETC.

These will help you reach Super Saiyan.

Josphat and (deleted member) like this.
  5. no old age challenge. I like it. Leaving the past into forever eh.

most meditation people do is building concentration. try some kind of meditation that you can integrate into daily life non-stop. that will make real progress. meditation does have a goal.and that is to find something beyond this normal mind that they goal ego. to transcend it by growing and solidifying something beyond that is infinitely more capable and deserving than it. NOT to increase the grounding of the ego. grounded ego with no one with aim it...is like a forest fire.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. You're wrong brother. Meditation is the tool to become one with the cosmos. Yes it is advisable to do hardcore meditation under the guidance of a Guru otherwise it could be dangerous as sometimes the energies are hard to control by this Human body.

Josphat likes this.
  7. Bro,
    1. Any toothpaste that you recommend and that can be found easily.
    2. From where to drink water if not from tap ?

8. Exit the Matrix

Exit the Matrix Fapstronaut