1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Penis injury!

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by D23, Apr 18, 2020.

1. D23

D23 Fapstronaut

I need help guys, i dont have a fracture but, I do have some numbness and shortening.

Does anyone know of any suppliments or have advice ?

2. BigBadWolf_27

BigBadWolf_27 Fapstronaut

Maybe try using some ice, it should help. And for sure don't strain it for some time.

3. Vanagandr

Vanagandr Fapstronaut

If it is not better yet or is getting worse you might need to go to a doctor even if it is embarrassing. As having permanent avoidable damage is something to be avoided. And whatever you did do not do it again. Because you probably did something pretty specific for this problem to occur.

4. D23

D23 Fapstronaut

Saw a doctor they gave me erection pills. Which is clearly not what i need

5. kokokoko99

kokokoko99 Fapstronaut

could be pelvic floor dysfunction or hard flaccid

6. D23

D23 Fapstronaut

?

How do you cure these ?

7. Vanagandr

Vanagandr Fapstronaut

Pelvic floor issues you can treat with pelvic floor exercise, for example by letting your pelvic floor muscles contract regularly, I did that for over a year (and I had no pelvic floor issues) and ended up with muscles that are a lot stronger.
    The issue is finding the pelvic floor muscles as there are differences between males and females in locating them as far as I know I can't really help you there but a quick Google search can help you in that regard.

8. D23

D23 Fapstronaut

Ill try these, and the hard flaccid?