1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Yesterday, when I was running I saw two hot girls in the forest, on the track .

Since then, I breathe heavily and I am uncontrollable .

I am on a streak again, it is even under a week now, which streak is so shakable , but I have night wood, not so morning.. but night . I mean I am getting up in a certain time of the night, horny .. and erect .

And it is just some days … if I go like that , IDK man..

2. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. yesterday was near perfect, if only I hadn't forgot some things and done some sooner it would be perfect. However, I faced troubles falling asleep yesterday as my thoughts overwhelmed me and I spend one hour in such a state until I managed to cut it off and drift off. Today is also nearly perfect, I know that I have already missed one mark, but at least I have mostly done my tasks and haven't gamed before it's time yet(like last week).

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  3. TheoDumbledore

TheoDumbledore Fapstronaut

Glad to hear you're ok lumian. As for me, well, not much i guess. Productivity right now is at its all-time lowest haha. But as far as the urge to PMO goes, i honestly feel stronger as each day goes by. Sorry i took so long to reply by the way, got caught up in not doing anything :D

"Work saves us from three great evils: boredom, vice and need"

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  4. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 308 here and keep going brother. Everything good. Just all this time a few moments during one-two days with temptations and strong desire looking to wake up. Instead i put them to sleep ;-) the feeling to "command" these situations (in some point) is very encouraging. The words that describe the new situation are progress and result...
    Also glad to here about your spectacular news. Fantasy is a big trigger indeed. Congrats about your progress my bro.

5. 22 days

6. Thanks for the encouragment @primordial-saiyan ! Let's keep fighting and the duel going!! @Paf-On

7. Go again against @Superman#. Winner is announced after 5 consecutive days as per the rules. Do better this time.

Karnakavach555 and Superman# like this.
  8. I had this for a while, waking up horny. It passed with time so I guess it will for you too.
    Thanks for joining, the first person you can help is yourself. Identify what triggers you, be positive and change your life for the better. I'll sort you in a duel soon.

Coffee Candy and Superman# like this.
  9. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

I think, yes.

cali4sto likes this.
  10. Karnakavach555

Day 22
    Vs Calisthenics4Stoics

11. Whats ur longest streak man?

12. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  13. cali4sto

cali4sto Fapstronaut

Day 85

Shit, almost even difficult to believe that just 80 days ago I was into so much trouble in my mind

Now I find peace in such easy things

Was just staring out of my window, the trees, the sun and the people walking

Sometimes life is so easy,

It is all in our head, we choose how to feel if we are disciplined

Bless you all, nofap is best community

14. Superman#

Superman# Fapstronaut

We will do it. ;)

15. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Well, after a night of terrible insomnia I fucked up. Without the fuck up this day would be really close to perfect. Hopefully I can get a night's sleep today after performing some corrective measures to avoid another night of no sleep

16. Karnakavach555

Every body takes a lot of tries. Nobody makes it in his first try or in 25th try. It takes more effort than that.
    I took years and fight still continues... i haven't recovered fully but made some improvements. Keep trying... we ll, one day...

17. Check in @Paf-On

Feeling strong, I think tomorrow I'll delete all socials and youtube. It's Ramadan so not just fasting away from food but all bad, even that which the algorithms show me. Live righteous warriors. Looking forward to maintaining and trying my best to work here.

18. cali4sto

cali4sto Fapstronaut

Day 86

Will go for a quick morning run in a while,

Woke up and started directly with work :p

Feeling good

Doing also Intermitent Fasting with a window of 16:8

This is great for getting lean and getting those abs, veeeery close to my goal of being shredded ;)

Recommend checking reddit for results and motivation, in case someone wants to get in better shape

[spoiler, some images might trigger your dopamine receptors, but I post it anyways as it is just for motivation for losing weight and getting in shape, one thing that personally helps a lot with the nofap journey]
    https://www.reddit.com/r/intermittentfasting/top/?t=year

Leader of ME and Karnakavach555 like this.
  19. Karnakavach555