1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Don’t let this be you: man gets cucked out of his house and then out of his marriage

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by superstorm250, Apr 20, 2020.

1. superstorm250

superstorm250 Fapstronaut

I came across this article last night that I wanted to share here, and it serves as a warning to anyone who struggles with a cuckold fetish created by PMO addiction.

Summary:
    After 12 years of marriage, the wife’s sex drive came roaring back and was stronger than ever and she told her husband that their marriage wasn’t big enough for her new sexual awakening and that she wanted to explore her sexuality with other people. The husband was very receptive to it, and he had permission to start seeing other women too. So she began to start meeting up with a guy who she had a short lived relationship with years ago, then he eventually moved in with them because she and the other guy couldn’t get enough of each other and wanted to spend every night together. And at first he was living in their guest room downstairs, but then the husband got kicked out of the master bedroom so that the other guy could move in there and he moved into the guest room. Then the husband moved out and got his own apartment and they got divorced, then she got engaged to the other guy. This is all told from her perspective, and she implied everything happened for the best. But I wish I could hear the husband’s side of the story because I doubt that’s the case.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...nd-moved-in-with-my-husband-and-our-kids.html

2. Well, don’t want to sound judgmental (perhaps I will sound that way) but after reading that my “Corona Blues” this evening were just swept away. I think my life is pretty good compared to that mess!

Both that wife and hubby have some issues!

I didn’t do a good job of not sounding judgmental, oh well.

But FFS that’s just all really $#()’d up. I feel sorry for those kids.

3. superstorm250

superstorm250 Fapstronaut

Yeah they both have some issues for sure, and those kids’ upbringing is very messed up! What really made me feel sorry for them is the fact that after he moved in, they were being raised by the mom’s other lover in addition to her and their real dad. And that she moved the other guy into the master bedroom so that she could be closer to the kids without having to give up a night in bed with him. Like its really so much better for them to see her and some other guy sharing a bed instead, that’s just strange.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

I feel bad for the kids.

Deleted Account likes this.