1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. thetourist

thetourist Fapstronaut

2. Thanks for that warm reply. Honestly I have been trying to quit pmo my whole life. My longest streak this year was 2 weeks not more than that. But you response motivated. Especially finding the reason why we want to quit. I agree that's the most important question. The stronger the reason. The easier it will be to fight. Imagine if someone were to say, stay away from PMo for a year and the reward is a 1 million dollars. Everyone in this forum would beat the challenge, motivated by the fact that they will be wealthier. Why because the reason to quit is strong.

3. DbArcher

DbArcher Fapstronaut

I really appreciate takin'out time to write this, I'm grateful.
    "The strength of your reason will determine your endurance..."; This right here, I believe is most important, your "why".

I've also noticed events in someone's life also goes a long way to helping attain and maintain a streak. And someone must find ways to engage themselves in productive activities, and even challenges.

Meditation, With it's calming power, is a sure bet to fighting urges. I'll make that more of a priority in my everyday as from now on, I know it will get me a long way, and farther than I've achieved.

I wish you the very best in your journey, and thanks once again for your the advice.

4. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Finishing Day 18
    Great useful insights @The_Fisher on how to gain the upper hand on this challenge.
    Thanks!!

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
  5. Kobold

Kobold Fapstronaut

Fell off the wagon for a bit. Day zero starting now

6. DbArcher

DbArcher Fapstronaut

It feels so sad, starting all over again, most especially after a long streak. You feel down and miserable, regretting your actions almost immediately. But feeling remorse can do no good.
    But what can is getting back up, with renewed energy to get back on track to achieve that goal.

Relapses will come, most definitely, but our willpower will always get us back up, our determination to conquer this enemy will get us back in line of our goal.

One important thing to care of is to note our triggers. Triggers are deadly,very deadly. Whenever we are in that "zone", and our brain keeps telling us to open that tab, let's talk back, and let Mr Brain know who the boss is. TALK BACK, and get out of that zone.

My last streak is 2weeks
    My longest has been a Month (or thereabout),
    But here we go again, picking myself back up, renewed for another battle.

Day 1, done and dusted.

Stay strong guys.

7. Masked Man

Masked Man Fapstronaut

0/365

Your dreams must be bigger than your excuses....

8. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

9. DbArcher

DbArcher Fapstronaut

With renewed energy, Day 2/365, here we go!

10. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

11. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

Thanks @Ratson @DbArcher @rewiring4good I appreciate your response. I am glad to have this forum to have a supportive base that I can come back to. We are in this together and I hope we succeed together

12. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Finishing day 19 no pmo
    I started doing 200 pushups today that I hope to maintain for a month during my time working from home.
    Stay focussed guys!!:)

13. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Congrats on reaching 50 days! Keep your head up if's not a big deal, jt's a learning experience for you to get stronger next time.

14. DbArcher

DbArcher Fapstronaut

We are stronger than we think. One question you can ask yourself is "Why do you want to stop this?" And that "Why" should be reason enough to push you, a day forward.

On the other hand, I've come to realize that times when I relapse, I'm the sole reason why I do so, not my triggers or urges, but me, myself and I. Why? Because my triggers and urges are Just triggers and urges, harmless, until I give them a reason to be. How do you give power to your urges? You do so when you allow them, ponder on them, and opening that tab. Come to think of it, your urges cannot open a tab, can they? NO. But you can.
    Then we ourselves are our foremost enemies in this Battle. This Battle is about stopping ourselves, This Battle is against self, what we've become.

If we don't give Power to our urges, they can't overcome us. Close that laptop, don't open that tab. Do something else, don't be lazy, you're in enemy zone already, fight back, talk back, go to sleep, talk to a friend, do something, but don't open that laptop/tab/link, don't!

Day 2, Done and Dusted.