1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

2. Jiminy Cricket

Jiminy Cricket Fapstronaut

Day 4! Did lots of physical work. Too tired to PMO, lol. But also tired to fight urges, so it's always a bit dangerous.

Nice to see some new peeps in this thread. Don't have the time now for proper welcomes, so I'll just say "hi! And have a good journey."

3. Robsoon

Robsoon Fapstronaut

Yesterday was a day of good conversation with myself based on good meditation. Although had some urges I realized how frutile it is to give in to temtation... temtation to search for virtual woman or just to focus on woman passing by on the streets. I do recommend you lads a YT channel " Fight the new drug " ... plenty of fantastic podcast with many who struggled with addiction or who performed as one in P films.
    Stay focused and sharp.. Fixiate on positive things.. stay busy.. pray to God asking him for a new heart and mind.. become a new man.. the man you always wanted to be!! Stay strong brothers! We're all worriors!

4. Sirus The Phoenix

Sirus The Phoenix Fapstronaut

5. james0422

james0422 Fapstronaut

Day 3 rebooting! Morning checkin and night checkout. Feels good so far.
    4pm update: Had several urges to watch P but I stopped them. Picturing P images in my brain made me feel a little better. Can’t imagine what it will feel like if no PMO for 90 days. I really want to feel it and I will!
    +100 pushups

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    Deleted Account, bromor, Pone and 5 others like this.
  6. eevahnits

eevahnits Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 9 no MO
    Day 31 no P

Deleted Account, bromor, Pone and 6 others like this.
  7. njb07

njb07 Fapstronaut

8. Timothy_James

Timothy_James Fapstronaut

9. 17yearoldvirgin

17yearoldvirgin Fapstronaut

10. 17yearoldvirgin

17yearoldvirgin Fapstronaut

Wow thanks for the advice, I'll be checking out those podcasts. I've also been meditating to prevent urges

Deleted Account, bromor, Pone and 5 others like this.
  11. Best video I've seen yet as it resonates with where I am currently in my reboot and evolution of self. Thanks for sharing, bro.

12. Day 6/90 No PM with NO peeking
    Day 459 at attempting this challenge
    Day 161 weight training (M, W, F)
    Lifestyle: No caffeine or alcohol and reduced desserts
    Feeling good about this streak so far as it's clean with no peeking at almost a week in
    Have a great nofap weekend, brothers.

13. Jerky

Jerky Fapstronaut

Today is day 22. I now do pushups daily.

14. Stan_9

Stan_9 Fapstronaut

15. HerosRedemption

HerosRedemption Fapstronaut

16. Just_me123

Just_me123 Fapstronaut

17. Robsoon

Robsoon Fapstronaut

Well done my man! :)

18. 34/90. Frustrating day today due to other life issues. These are the days where I kinda feel like saying "F' it". But I know that's not the answer. Instead will try to do some relaxation exercises, and probabaly some inspirational/educational reading. Maybe later I'll boot up another Skyrim replay lol. Hope you all are having a decent weekend.