THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

They're just P-Subs compared to Frieza :emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

They're also part of the PMO industry, but Frieza is the lord

2. Hustlerr

Hustlerr Fapstronaut

23 days clean. It's beautiful to be on the right path.

3. Urges have subsided a bit. Still they come and go but i m having the problem of disturbed sleep. Continuously waking up in intervals. Is it normal?

4. Nevistio

Nevistio Fapstronaut

Checking in.

Been trying to quit for good since around December 2019 with relapses every week or two. Social media advertisements and scantily clad Instagram profiles are my biggest trigger, so I no longer use Instagram and try to quickly scroll past other social media ads and bikini posts by women friends. I used to work in advertising/marketing and advertisers know that from an instinctual level a beautiful woman will attract males to click on the ad, which is the point of advertising in the first place. We are smarter than this and will not fall for it. Currently on my longest streak, and will continue this streak for good. I no longer engage in artificial super stimuli.

Eating clean, exercising 3x a week, and increasing amount of water I drink. Have been working on slowly removing social media scrolling and video games and replacing those with professional studies, reading and bible study. I still need improvement in removing video games and social media. Praying the rosary at 9pm, praying the divine mercy at 3pm, and attending a daily online mass at 9am have helped me a lot in seeking things that are above instead of things that are worldly. The rosary has by far been the biggest help.

this is the post that started my journey: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/5crla0/the_dopamine_challenge_are_you_tough_enough/

5. SaiyanSoul

SaiyanSoul Fapstronaut

Ah indeed, Yeah there is also Golden Frieza so yeh XD

6. matsuo

matsuo Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

I need some help.
    The last two times I failed after 15 and 28 days, it was because for me it didn't make sense, I don't have any problem with girls, I am successful in my work, I train hard and eat well.

I know the benefits of nofap but after a while I ask to myself what good it does to be a good person nowadays, with the social media, people only care about appearance, even if I do it for myself It's hard to find a goal.
    Often I don't sleep with women to preserve myself and keep my energy and I tell myself what's the point.

I need motivation guys... Opinions of those who have reached the level SSJ3 ?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  7. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Yeah, that too :emoji_joy:

Deleted Account and | Nico | like this.
  8. recon117

recon117 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

9. Nevistio

Nevistio Fapstronaut

I haven't reached SSJ3, but my motivation is as simple as striving to be a better person. Do you want to be someone who is remembered as having frequently PMO'd? Or do you want to strive for something greater than that? Do you want your ancestors to watch you PMO? You should be even more motivated to be a good person nowadays, especially since the majority seemed to have turned there back on God and morality. Do you want to be one of the few or one of the many?

10. Oligoman

Oligoman Fapstronaut

@Invincible Under The Sun I am in!! Today is my day 0. Please add my name to the list. I will modify my signature now. Let's do it !!!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  11. Xg233

Xg233 Fapstronaut

12. Awwrigghht!! I'm going to start training today as a Low Class Warrior and climb my way up!!!

13. Been at Day 0 for awhile gents...getting desperate

14. You can do this. Stay strong!

15. I wouldn’t worry too much about it but good you’re keeping aware of what’s going on. Could be to do with adjusting / rebooting; your mind might be thinking about “heavy” things as you go through the process & you wake up.. cud be loud noises, alcohol, caffeine or other drugs, maybe your sleeping pattern is scattered or other situations your going through in life, I don’t know.. it’s hard to tell without knowing much info about you but it should subside, just keep a healthy attitude & lifestyle Warrior & it shud b ok.
    Maybe you need some kind of change, a new mindset & orientation to pull yourself out? Be positive, get motivated & disciplined my friend.. you will find a way!

16. Winer

Winer Fapstronaut

17. Theking123

Theking123 Fapstronaut