1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

working on my dreams

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by saini, Apr 26, 2020.

1. saini

saini Fapstronaut

hello guys today is my day21 and i am feeling like sometime calm then angry often and like urges sometime not depressed but stagnation has came to me ...i i am like in confused situation mind is stucking everytime ..want to study but not interested this time like sleep has increased feeling.. confused what going on i dont know is it early flatline ? help me guys what what going on lots of energy inside i m doing mediation sometime

Enigma897 likes this.
  2. Enigma897

Enigma897 Fapstronaut

I know you may not like hearing it since a lot of people advise this but bro do you take cold showers?
    Honestly i have recently pushed myself out of my comfort zone by doing these CONSISTENTLY and honestly i don't look back and i don't plan to have any hot showers in the future.
    Your body will get used to the freezing water and it will simply boost your mood in the moment by a significant amount!
    Check out a person called Wim hoff and his breathing methods.

bro, I know you may be feeling a little bit down/blue lately but what is relapsing going to do for you? It is just going to make you more feeling worthless and depressed, just push through this temporary urge and you will be feeling better than ever once your out there!

You got this man, we're all in the same journey with you!

3. saini

saini Fapstronaut

bro thanks for your response i am already taking cold showers 2 times in a day and taking all precautions so that i will not relapse ...i will never relapse again yhis is for sure but i want to know what is this ...is it flatline or something i today i am becoming hornier and looks like my mind has been freezed ....could ypu tell me what is it ...is it early flatline/flatline....so i can say to myself that this phase will fade away soon ...