1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Finally a good night's sleep. Started the day recently refreshed. Pretty nice day, just hope that I could've done more stuff.

fg4795 and cali4sto like this.
  2. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

Day 24
    Fasting and dopamine detox started

3. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Well I fucked up today again due to the same reason that got me fucked on Wednesday. Going to try again

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  4. cali4sto

cali4sto Fapstronaut

Amazing brother

Fuck dopamine, specially smartphones will mess up with this, constant youtube videos, ig, facebook, whatsapp... all a waste of time

Fasting is aweeeeesome ; )

Day 87

Started taking more seriously studying, now under a very strick calendar that I am already a bit behind, today is going to be a day full of work

Had a weird dream where I was partying with 2 friends, and one of them called a hooker and he came home, I puked within my dream because the situation was too gross when she came home.

This is cool, even unconsciously I am rejecting those ideas in my dreams,

Recovery, my friends

5. All really good advice brother

6. Ramadan started today so started fasting, fasting everywhere on my body not just by eating.

Alex_Al, fg4795 and Karnakavach555 like this.
  7. Checking for the week my friend @Alex_Al
    I am doing good, raised my control on this week, scheduling more and respecting my plans.
    How about you? Hope you're doing good.

And what about mylady @fleurette. , how are you doing? a lot I don't hear from you :)

8. Karnakavach555

I am taking it, not because of religion but i feel it is a chance for self improvement

9. Nick_boy

Nick_boy Fapstronaut

Sounds awesome!
    How do I get in?

10. Alex_Al

Alex_Al Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

John 14:21-24 New International Version (NIV)

21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.”
    23 Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.
    24 Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

Love in the commandments of Christ shows love for Him and so everyone else like a brother. Why is that? For example, the mother tells her child, "My child, I don't want you to take a motorcycle. If you do, I will lose my sleep, my nerves will suffer, I will be in constant agony. When is the right time we will get you a car that is much safer." If the child has maturity and sincere love for his mother (love knows how to sacrifice, in this case our will), then he will not take it. Even if he was not convinced by the arguments of his mother or any of his loved ones, but in order not to upset, worry, hurt, but also because he trusts that he may know something more because out of love he says what he says, then does back. He obeys ... Not out of obedience, but out of love and trust.
    In the same way, by keeping the gospel commandments, either out of trust in Him or, either out of gratitude for His great love, which He first showed to us through His sacrifice, we gain in ourselves true love. That love that knows how to make sacrifices.
    For me guys and girls, brothers and sisters, this is my strongest motivation to keep going on. Even in difficult situations, when temptations knock my door again and again. This week was a difficult one. I thought for a bit that maybe that's it. I was just about to fall.
    Then i realize clearly... There will always be temptations. Past will always follow you. That's exactly where faith and strength of the heaven is needed, which will be stronger than temptations to keep you steady.
    With much love to everyone in here. Sorry for the big post!
    @fg4795 day 312! Keep going my sweet brother!

11. Superman#

Superman# Fapstronaut

Ramadan Kareem for muslims here!

Check-in, Not counting the days, making the days count.

How are you doing? @Skiller :)

12. Karnakavach555

Day 25
    You there, opponent @Calisthenics4Stoic
    I will defeat you man............if you are not keeping your daily sleep, food and exercise well....I am tell you this in advance. Keep in mind strong man

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  13. Sorry to hear it was a difficult one, great to know, instead, that not only you made but you also came out stronger from this. And you're totally right, past will always be there, following us. And it's a wonderful thing.
    The man who never failed is the one who never tried. I, personally, collected a wonderful number of failures, but now I am learning from them. How to be stronger, how to be kinder.
    No post is too long if it's full a great toughts ;)

14. Karnakavach555

15. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

I swear this is the worst week I had ever since I started participating in the duels. Had another fuck up yesterday after hearing a sound(I have no idea why. I don't even remember the sound but it fucked me up). This chain of defeats simply has to stop since I swear my body is already starting to crumble from all the stress being put on it. Well, at least today I feel very strong, though not sure how real the strength is.

16. Hi guys, sorry about this, but I fell yesterday... I feel bad about this and know this is disappointing news. Over the past few days I felt some strong urges and unfortunately gave in at the end. I did enjoy our duel, which really helped me over the past three months or so since I joined this forum, so I just want to say thank you again and congratulations for winning! I'm trying to reflect on and learn from this failure... Hope you are doing well. @primordial-saiyan @Paf-On

17. Hey man failure is simply a delay not a defeat ;).
    Don't confuse it.
    Can't wait to see you again here winning duels :)

18. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hi people!
    I’m going strong on my streak. Been a lil productive,on and off though. Watched Netflix a lot,but gave it up mostly now.
    Also, I’ll upload my piano cover of this anime song I had been playing. Will send the link as soon as I upload it!
    Peace!

primordial-saiyan, Alex_Al and fg4795 like this.
  19. Hey thank you so much @fg4795 ! I reall appreciate the encouragement and that advice. Thank you! Hope you are doing well!

primordial-saiyan, Alex_Al and fg4795 like this.
  20. Karnakavach555