1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

✹ THE SHINOBI CHALLENGE! What is your Ninja Way?! (Naruto Challenge) RANKS ARE BACK. GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Sep 23, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Strong Shinobi?

1. I...i will try. *shy*

32 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. Yes, i WILL become a Strong Shinobi! *Determinated*

240 vote(s)
    58.1%
  3. Tsk... I will become even more than a Shinobi, i will be stronger than a GOD! *Evil Laugh*

128 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. No... *cries* i can't even get past the academy. ;(

13 vote(s)
    3.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you man that's a really nice post, i'll read then prepare a new strategy...

MHero, One Eyed Owl, ELITE2BE and 3 others like this.
  2. Thanks :)

Let me tell you something. A long time ago, after reading the first post of your journal, I could tell that you're one of a kind. You're the only person that I've found on NoFap that has an extremely long post. I hope to surpass the number of characters you had in my future post lol, although that is not my main intention. My main intention in the future Naruto post is to make it to where I can get as many people to feel shocked, amazed, hurt emotionally (in a good sense, so you can learn something), and to understand my inner self as much as possible. (I hope that "hurt emotionally" part makes sense. Please tell me if it does or doesn't.)

You're also the only person that I've found that takes the Naruto show very very very seriously. It's a rare trait to find in someone. You talk about Naruto as if he is your main motivator and the best motivator out there. I never see that in anyone. The same is for me, most of my deepest inner thoughts come from the Naruto series. I can tell that sacrifice (saving someone's life) is more important to you than suicide. To never give up is how Naruto thinks. The same goes for you, me, and everyone else who really loves the series.

Enjoy the rest of your day (or night, whatever time it is where you live), and go have some fun! :)

3. uglypenguin123

uglypenguin123 Fapstronaut

4. Day 4 all.
    Gonna get me that Genin title again after having been sent back to the academy.
    Keep going everybody.

5. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Dude, firstable thank you for the song. Really feeling it.
    I also have dreams like that sometimes. It´s so fun. Today I had a really long dream about Zombi apocalypse. was soo real

6. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Yesterday I had two wet dreams as well. In one night! I don´t look at it in a bad way tho. At least the pipes are more clean now. Our psyche is just trying to wash out some stuff. My opinion. It´s normal.

7. Pure Taste

Pure Taste Fapstronaut

Did your work really dissolve, or do you just put your focus away from it?
    I know it feels like it is not as tempting to see this video, since you did not find it on your own. But if you could put that thought aside, and also put aside my ambition of sending you this, this might be something JUST for you. Remember, your biggest task is not NOFAP. It is something else, right?

8. Iamm

Iamm Fapstronaut

9. Naruto250dayschallenge

Naruto250dayschallenge Fapstronaut

Day 6 about to be over in next 30 mins or so. Day 7 checking in advance.
    Pushes - 20 in a stretch. Next target 22 in a stretch this seems a bit difficult. If I cant do 22 in a stretch then I will do 20 Set-1 + 10 Set-2 or more if possible.
    Meditated for about 40 minutes in total. Targeting for 2 hours on Day 7.

10. Mr.gentleman

Mr.gentleman Fapstronaut

I have got into a relapse cycle. I observed that every 2-3 days I relapse. How can I get out of this

11. Vanros

Vanros Fapstronaut

Day6: Success
    Believe it or not, my mind is ever sharper than before.
    Everything is goin' on better.

About push-ups: Best 15 in a stretch before, now I can do 30 in a stretch without much effort. It seems that my muscle is being rebuilt.

12. Dnt observe frnd... just change ur mindset. Dnt count days or hours. Develop some new habbit. Focus on ur hobbies and passion. If u dnt have a life vision then chart it down and give urself in building the vision rather than focusing and using ur energy to try to stop urself. Just get going. Do pushups if u feel urges.

13. ELITE2BE

ELITE2BE Fapstronaut

Day 20 completed.. Officially a Chunin.
    Next target: Jenin.
    Becoming a Kage is just a matter of time.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
  14. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

15. Day 9 (Gonna be a Genin tomorrow)

As I expected, the girl that I confessed to a week ago never responded. I deleted Instagram today. I thank the people who gave me the idea of deleting Instagram. Who else deleted Instagram because of pmo reasons?

16. uglypenguin123

uglypenguin123 Fapstronaut

Day 4. man why do i have the urges today. Hopefully I can just sleep it off.

17. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.