1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Now that I have a partner, sexual power gone

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Metawa, Apr 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Metawa

Metawa Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,

My story is that I am 26 years in my first sexual relationship with a girl started 10 months ago. Before that I used to M with hand and P simultaneously about 2 to 3 times a month. I used to take long time till O and I tried to last longer for pleasure. I knew that I was doing bad but I could not stop. After having my partner, I only PMO twice (in 10 months period). After about 8 months of relationship I was able to penetrate my girl’s vagina. The problem now is that I am not orgasming during sex at all. Also my sexual desire and erection are weak.
    I could not maintain erection for any reasonable duration. I went to a doctor, but he said you are ok, just enjoy the experience and do not think you are having any problem.

Any help from any body?

2. Rehab101

Rehab101 Fapstronaut

Ur pmo history seems very vanilla when compared to the majority of us who pmo like daily...
    What is ur diet like? Do you exercise? Maybe you can look up some natural food supplyment.
    When it comes to sex, do you try foreplay or different position? Maybe set the mood for her or do some roleplaying? Tell each other what y'all like.

AntiqueRevolverGuy likes this.