1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Doing good thanks for asking :)

2. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Got upset at the morning and started a rant that I slightly regret now that I have calmed down. The whole day was not good, it's not quite a disaster, but it's just meh. I think the lockdown has really gotten to me now.

primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  3. Karnakavach555

Karnakavach555 Fapstronaut

4. @Saiyan123 can't be tagged anymore can h?

I would love to join this.

On day 4 now.

Have gotten to 125 days once but reset a number of times since then and looking for these types of challenges to get myself back in the game.

If I could join somehow I would appreciate it.

5. he is not saiyan123 anymore
    He's @primordial-saiyan now ;)

6. Thanks!

@primordial-saiyan
    I would love to join this.

On day 4 now.

Have gotten to 125 days once but reset a number of times since then and looking for these types of challenges to get myself back in the game.

If I could join somehow I would appreciate it.

Alex_Al, primordial-saiyan and fg4795 like this.
  7. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. I slipped up today and gamed too much to the point that I am only starting to rush my tasks at 6 in the evening. Very bad, and I have to change my plans a bit to make sure that there is even something to salvage from this mess. This feels so bad.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  8. Nice one brother, how's it going?

Alex_Al, fg4795 and Karnakavach555 like this.
  9. Karnakavach555

I am having food at night and in the early morning so it is ok. I was feeling tired in the 1st 2 days. Now, comparatively ok. thanks bro

Last edited: Apr 28, 2020
  10. ola501

ola501 Fapstronaut

11. Karnakavach555

12. Turtleboi

Turtleboi Fapstronaut

Checking in for the day. Today is less fucked than yesterday, though the urges are now starting to come already. Also had a pretty lewd nightmare today(yes, that combination is possible), which doesn't help.

primordial-saiyan and cr7da8055 like this.
  13. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey!
    Had a wd last night. It was bad. But won’t give in!
    Peace!

14. cali4sto

cali4sto Fapstronaut

That is awesome!

Hope you enjoy your fasting and learn from it!

Doing fasting here as well, sometimes it is tough, feeling hunger is not the most pleasant feeling, specially if you know you can end it

But also, I think it teaches us something, how adaptive humans are. We are the ones who decide the rules, our mind is the strongest thing ever

Day 92, checking in!

15. Superman#

Superman# Fapstronaut

Check-in fighters!!

@Skiller I'm doing pretty well too, some urges from time to time but I'm in control. Also cold showers have helped me alot the last days.

16. Glad you're finding it okay. A narrations from Muhammad (peace be upon him) to enhance your journey:

"There are people who fast and get nothing from their fast except hunger, and there are those who pray and get nothing from their prayer but a sleepless night."

17. Superman# likes this.
  18. cr7da8055

cr7da8055 Fapstronaut

Hey!
    So broke my streak! I felt a lil off today,and found it rather tough to fight my urges. I gave in.
    I also started texting my crush again,cause I need to improve my social skills with girls,cause I need some luck with them after my exams and the lockdown is up. So I’m working on that!
    I’m ready for the duel @primordial-saiyan. I want a good challenge! Thanks for putting me in one!
    Peace!

Alex_Al, fg4795 and Superman# like this.
  19. Karnakavach555

ooh That is serious. But then, how to fast and how to prayer? what is the proper way?

cr7da8055 likes this.