1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It's official, I already knew, but I can't be gay , it's impossible

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Apr 29, 2020.

1. So I've been fapping to transwoman stuff for a while, and only get off to the ones who are extremely femine. I don't know why it just works.

For the sake of it and through boredom I came across ( I'm sorry) the ugliest MALEST , to belooking transwoman to be fair there where times she looked alright , but when I could see clear as day the male , I was talking to her online, and thought fuck it I will see how far this shit really goes . I already know but
    It's safe to say it was pretty much impossible to get hard get aroused of anything close to finishing .

There where moments she looked femine and I kept think eh fuck it, but then the contour of the face, and the body, just too many things some resemblance to arousal to instant dead dick, and attempting to work through , not a mission

It was fun talking shit to her , funny . feminine enough looking to chat to like a girl, and to see
    Wat she said , and see if her response would turn me on.

I said and done i
    Tried my absolute damndest it is very very difficult for me to get aroused and it's literally only the female aspects that have to be absolute that will make the difference, if there's too much maleness going on in there literally isn't a chance in hell my dick is not getting hard not even a tingle

Oh no what a shame lol
    This is just me talking shit .

I knew I was never gay , I'm not gay but for some reason some transwomen

That's some freaky shit

2. Take it easy. It is nothing to be ashamed of.