1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Merry Terry

Merry Terry Fapstronaut

Damn, my urges are crazy frequent today. Every 10 or 15 minutes a thought or a memory or a fantasy pops up. Staying strong...

2. njb07

njb07 Fapstronaut

3. Hey @Merry Terry the other day I watched a video of someone saying why urges are not bad, but good. Urges are necessary because we need to understand how to deal with them in order to reboot. It is what rebooting is about, you know.. I was thinking about it and I think the brain needs to change and dissociate urges from PM. Urges are normal because we are human beings, but PM is not necessary.

Here is the video, hope it helps!

I am reporting on day 80/90! Getting closer.

4. Ceekay

Ceekay Fapstronaut

Alright then. Lets hope for the best cos I haven't lost hope at all and thanks for the reply. I really Appreciate it.

Deleted Account, Pone and bromor like this.
  5. 17yearoldvirgin

17yearoldvirgin Fapstronaut

Day 15/90 done going to bed in like an hour.

6. PatieArr

PatieArr Fapstronaut

Day 7 successfully completed!!
    I cannot begin to thank God enough who has Sustained me. I'm so grateful for this part of my journey! It's teaching me self control, a renewed train of thought! It's teaching me Patience with myself, lol I've lost count of how much I 'slipped' after many times of starting over! For me, an ENTIRE week is a BIG deal!

Granted, each time you become intentional about anything, your flesh has a tendency of trying to talk you out of your commitment and I had a few of those moments. But,I look forward to seven years free from PMO to a lifetime!

I'm grateful. ❤️

7. PatieArr

PatieArr Fapstronaut

So Proud of you!! Take it one day at a time, I'll be cheering you on.

8. thefishman

thefishman Fapstronaut

On day 13. Last night I had a wet dream which is a recurring thing when I relapse and then reach about two weeks of no pmo. I've been doing this challenge long enough to know it's a sign of progress. My sexual thoughts are going back to reality rather than fantasy. Things are looking good

9. drcabral

drcabral Fapstronaut

Day 10 Done! Getting ready for lift-off!

I still could use recommendations for a good internet filter/blocker to complement my OpenDNS.

10. I used to drink 3-4 coffees per day for around 10 years. A couple of years ago I quit by weaning myself off. I went to 2 coffees for a week. Then 1 coffee and 1 black tea for a week. Then a week of 1 coffee and 1 green tea. Then 1 coffee and 1 herbal tea. Then 1 black tea and 1 herbal tea, then 1 green tea and 1 herbal tea, then finally 2 herbal teas. It was a couple of months but it worked. Even on the last step down (to no caffeine), it was a little painful for a few days. I just took tylenol. I stayed off caffeine for 2.5 years and started again this winter.

11. Sirus The Phoenix

Sirus The Phoenix Fapstronaut

12. hermitthefrog

hermitthefrog Fapstronaut

15 days done and today is almost over.

Just realized I’m at 1/6 of the challenge!

It’s been easier than I imagined it would be until now.. but I suspect there will be demons on the road ahead.

13. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

14. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

thanks for the tip

14 days, 336 hours of the rest of my life

15. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Right there with you. It is hard to change multiple things at the same time and indeed if you let one slide, the other will follow soon. You cannot change everything at once, that is too much for the brain to cope.

But all addictions are alike in the brain. I quit caffeine a long time ago but still drank 1 can of coke a week on my hobby night. I quit that a while ago and tested myself with 1 cup of ice coffee after getting groceries once a week, these last couple of weeks. It was a short uplift and than felt like brain fog for the whole day.
    No more, ever! (beating sugar now)
    Keep up the good work!

16. Jaywalk

Jaywalk Fapstronaut

17. njb07

njb07 Fapstronaut

Day 14
    2 weeks ❤️