1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

1 800 Days NoFap, you can also do it, -B: KEYS AND BENEFITS-

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Yes!!!! made me shiver bruh

ELITE2BE likes this.
  2. Juggernaut90

Juggernaut90 Fapstronaut

3. You_ll_succed_for_sure

You_ll_succed_for_sure Fapstronaut

Please, bump for helping people. Thank you.

4. Drago1#1

Drago1#1 Fapstronaut

No masturbation for more than four and half years.wow.we need more posts like this.

5. You_ll_succed_for_sure

I'm waiting for yours :cool:

Drago1#1 likes this.
  6. Drago1#1

Drago1#1 Fapstronaut

I am also trying for that.

7. You_ll_succed_for_sure

My dear, if you're a in "trying" mode you'll fail. You need to be on "I do" mode, when you do, you win: because you breath, so it's mean overcaming death that is masturbation.

For me: in the past I started for 1 weeks, then 2, 3, 1 month, 2 month, etc; untill 1 year, than I stopped to count.
    Start small with an objectif in mind, then you will win. Tempest are coming but you can overcame them. ;)

maxwelfree04 and Drago1#1 like this.
  8. You_ll_succed_for_sure

Jesus Christ is here to help. He can help you if you ask.

pcmaster likes this.
  9. Drago1#1

Drago1#1 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your advice.i will overcome this.

10. You_ll_succed_for_sure

And in theses old movies, they had some intelligence, now... now...now... it's empty as the void.

11. Read it again just now and about smartphone its very inspirational since I recently stopped using smarthone and internet all together for 40 days. Now came back and read your post about selling or breaking phone. Sure Im tired of paying for the internet too and tired of being spyed on 24/7. Will get new Nokia 105 for 19$ at local electronics shop. Now using Nokia 100 but its 9 years old but have same operating system as the new 2019 Nokia 105.

I like especially that you advised donating that smartphone money to the Lord cause He will help you more. I agree cause these days without phone and internet really helped me come closer to the Lord and gave more time to reading and praying, Lord been huge help in everyday life. Now want to get back to it.
    God bless !

12. You_ll_succed_for_sure

[​IMG]